Trusted Contributor

Does anyone use this ? Canyou tell me how it is? Is it real grainy???

Borghese Fango Purificante Facial Scrub 3.5 oz

Trusted Contributor

Or what about this one? This one might be softer (not grainy)?? 309-387 really dont need the tonic though...

Honored Contributor
On 3/27/2015 MrsCat21 said:

Watched a portion of the show last night & the vendor said this product was particularly applicable for those with acne prone skin

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor
On 3/27/2015 MidNight said:
On 3/27/2015 caninefitchi said:

Just picked up the first kit you featured. I believe I paid $20 more before for the same kit, couldn't pass it up. Plus I don't have much trust in Evine at the moment. Next time Borghese comes around maybe they'll hike her prices up too. Wouldn't surprise me.

Good you got it before it sells out!I already have plenty of there mud so dint need it..Great deal tho,and your right most likely prices will go up.

This looks like a great mask kit-great price plus free shipping. But I just picked up the new Skinn mask TTV, so it's a pass for me. I need to stop looking at it or I will cave, lol!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Trusted Contributor

Thanks Chi-Town..

Super Contributor

I bought that this morning before I left for work!

LOVE the Fango masks!!!

Super Contributor

I have the Purificante (in the glass jar) and it is very smooth, not grainy at all.

None of the Borghese masks that I've tried so far have been grainy but each has a slightly different consistency. I've used the Active, Delicato, and the Purificante.

Wonderful masks.

EDIT: I'm sorry, I didn't see that this one is a scrub. I haven't used the Purificante scrub, just the mask.

Honored Contributor

Thanks Chi-Town..

You're welcome. I think it's a new product/line, so no customer reviews yet. The Borghese vendor is great-love her Italian accent.

Trusted Contributor
On 3/27/2015 Chi-town girl said:

Thanks Chi-Town..

You're welcome. I think it's a new product/line, so no customer reviews yet. The Borghese vendor is great-love her Italian accent.

I know! I turned on the tv this morning when I was getting ready for work and she was on. I could listen to her all day!