Super Contributor

Borghese Bagno Di Vita Foaming Body Gel Help pls

This has been unavailable for a long time, but Q not has it.

I can't find the ingredients anywhere, called Q CS, called Borghese..no answer, emailed Borghese. Looked at all online stores and NOWHERE are the ingredients listed.

If you currently have this wonderful bath product can you please tell me if it has

Methylisothiazolinone (MIT) and Methylchloroisothiazolinone (CMIT) in the ingredient. 

One poster from last year on Amazon said it did, but ingred not listed on site. I really want to try this again, but found out a few years ago I have a major allergy to the above.

I know this is a long shot that you may have it now. Thanks for any help

Honored Contributor

Re: Borghese Bagno Di Vita Foaming Body Gel Help pls

[ Edited ]

Full Ingredient List:

Water, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Myristamide Dea, Cocoyl Sarcosine, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Propylene Glycol, Triethanolamine, Glycol Stearate, Mineral Salts, Sea Salt, Glycosaminoglycans, Adenosine Triphosphate, Collagen Amino Acids, Tocopheryl Acetate, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, PEG-150 Distearate, Polyquaternium-10, Comfrey Extract, Matricaria Extract, Cornflower Extract, Thyme Extract, Hazel Nut Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, Olive Oil, Apricot Kernel Oil, Lavender Oil, Geranium Maculatum Oil, Patchouli Oil, Disodium EDTA, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Green 3, Red 33, Yellow 5, Citronellol, Coumarin, Geraniol, d-Limonene, Linalool

From SkinSkoolBeauty dot com

MIT and CMIT are preservatives which have been used in place of parabens. That product doesn't appear to have the replacements. However, sometimes manufacturers change their ingredients so I would contact them and check with them to be sure. They have a 800 phone number, just google it.

Super Contributor

@SilleeMee Oh thank you SO MUCH. I really want to order this again. 

I did call their 800 # and they ask you to leave a message as they are way behind in answering calls........what!!

I can't tell you how much I appreciate your taking the time to find these ingredients. thanks again.

Super Contributor

Borghese finally emailed me the complete ingredient list. I am so sorry I won't be able to use this again because of allergies.

BORGHESE
BAGNO DI VITA BATH GEL
CEI-478-84 (HA174D)

INGREDIENTS: WATER (AQUA), SODIUM LAURETH SULFATE, ACRYLATES COPOLYMER, COCAMIDOPROPYL BETAINE, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, SYMPHYTUM OFFICINALE ROOT EXTRACT, CENTAUREA CYANUS FLOWER EXTRACT, THYMUS VULGARIS (THYME) FLOWER EXTRACT, CHAMOMILLA RECUTITA (MATRICARIA) FLOWER EXTRACT, FRAGRANCE (PARFUM), PRUNUS ARMENIACA (APRICOT) KERNEL OIL, CORYLUS AMERICANA (HAZELNUT) SEED OIL, PRUNUS AMYGDALUS DULCIS (SWEET ALMOND) OIL, SEA SALT (MARIS SAL), HYALURONIC ACID, HYDROLYZED COLLAGEN, ADENOSINE TRIPHOSPHATE, COLLAGEN AMINO ACIDS, SODIUM SULFATE, SODIUM CHLORIDE, SODIUM CARBONATE, POTASSIUM CHLORIDE, DISODIUM LAURETH SULFOSUCCINATE, POLYQUATERNIUM-7, PEG-150 DISTEARATE, GLYCOL DISTEARATE, BUTYL METHOXYDIBENZOYLMETHANE, ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE, ETHYLHEXYL SALICYLATE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, LAURETH-4, CITRIC ACID, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, DISODIUM EDTA, BHT, PHENOXYETHANOL, METHYLCHLOROISOTHIAZOLINONE, METHYLISOTHIAZOLINONE, YELLOW 5 (CI 19140), RED 33 (CI 17200), GREEN 3 (CI 42053), DMDM HYDANTOIN, METHYLPARABEN, PROPYLPARABEN, GLYCERIN, FORMIC ACID

Honored Contributor

I wonder why they decided to add the extra preservatives, MIT and CMIT? 

I'm glad they sent you that ingredient list. Just goes to show that formulations do change.

@cozyseeker 

Super Contributor

@SilleeMee  I always loved this product and was happy to see it back. I am really sorry they have added these chemicals that were not in the product before.

I check every single thing I buy for ingredients. My allergies to those two were very severe and cost time and $ to find out from my derm exactly what the caused my problem. All I can say is boo hoo.