Contributor

Yesterday while doing some bargain shopping, I found some boxed sets at my local Walgreens. One had both facial and body skin care products in it, all full size plus a lip gloss and a mascara. It was 1/2 off so I paid $22.50 for what was advertised as over $100 in product. I struck up a conversation with another shopper who said she loves the products. The walgreens employee behind the counter told me that Walgreens would be the only place to buy Boots products in the USA after the first of the year. She said no more Target or CVS. Anyone else hear about this?

also, what has your experience been with their products. I've heard good reviews. 

Contributor

I don't personally use it, but my sister has.  She purchases it from Ulta and I see it is still available there, for whatever that is worth.

Respected Contributor

You don't mention the name of the products and they have quite a few.  I looked up one of the cleansers and the ingredients are very nice.  Looks like they lean toward the glucosides for surfactants which are very mild.  Some can be very alkaline but I would bet a company like Boots knows how to regulate ph.  

I tried something from them ages ago and hated it.  I think it was a primer.  I probably never gave them a fair shot again after that.  Doubly unfair I suppose since I hate most primers.  

Contributor

No7 protect & perfect intense day cream & the same in a night cream

No7 beautiful Skin Dr Skin Rescue

No7 Blissful Bodywash

No7 Compltely Quenched Moistuizing Body Lotion

No7 Exceptional Definition mascara

No7 beautiful skin cleansing ltion

No7 Lip Glacé Marshmallow 

it says on the box $115 value

Contributor

I use the Boots No.7 Restore & Renew Day & Night cream, as well and the serums. I've noticed my dry patches have really plumped up, and my skin feels great. I prefer the day cream, to the night,but I don't want to sleep with an SPF, so I use both. I didn't get these results from a much more expensive Elizabeth Arden, I was using.

Super Contributor

I think their iconic serum is actually pretty good. It layers very well under AM or PM  moisturizer and is a fantastic budget friendly pick for anyone looking into anti-aing treatments.

Honored Contributor

I love their illuminating highlighter/concealer - good dupe for Touche Eclat, but it has disappeared.  I knew Walgreens bought them and Target would no longer carry the brand, but I can't find the product in my Walgreens yet.  I asked the beauty salesperson there, and she said they are slowly phasing in the products and it could take a year.  Great...now I need to find another dupe or go back to spending more money on TE.

Honored Contributor

Drugstore.com often has it on sale for 30% off, I bought a few items like their lash conditioner.

Respected Contributor

I order from Drugstore .com.  I really like their Hydration Mask for night and their Hot Cloth Cleanser. Supposed to be a modest line in England and popular there.

Respected Contributor

Thanks for the reminder on this line.  I've used it before and liked it.  When I use up the mound of skincare products I have, i may just go back to the Boots line.  Why spend more if it isn't necessary?