Honored Contributor

Boom by Cindy Joseph (cosmetics)

I just saw an ad on Facebook about a product called Boom by Cindy Joseph.  Have any of you used it?   I went to their website and it looks interesting.   It's not exactly makeup  ... but rather color sticks

It's "boombycindyjoseph dot com."   There are some videos on their webside.  She's a former makeup artist turned model at 50.  No doubt you've seen her in magazines.

Honored Contributor

Re: Boom by Cindy Joseph (cosmetics)

May11_CJ_Blog_Option2.jpg 

Cindy inspired me to go grey. She started modeling later in life. 

Her story is testament to all women. "Boom" popular makeup line. 

Respected Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity I love gray...if I could get it I would...good choice!

-Do Not Copy Pls-
Honored Contributor

@cbritewrote:

Six years ago stopped coloring my hair. Never looked back! In the process growing out my mid length hair. Excited having long shoulder length. Cindy is beautiful inside and out. For more information visit FB and YT channel.

Honored Contributor

@ALRATIBAwrote:

I just saw an ad on Facebook about a product called Boom by Cindy Joseph.  Have any of you used it?   I went to their website and it looks interesting.   It's not exactly makeup  ... but rather color sticks

It's "boombycindyjoseph dot com."   There are some videos on their webside.  She's a former makeup artist turned model at 50.  No doubt you've seen her in magazines.

@ALRATIBA. Yes I have seen her makeup products. Although she does “preach” a natural look, her shades/sticks are not enough color or not the correct colors for me. I think especially when we go grey, we need to re-evaluate the makeup and adjust it or look too pale. I think she could use more color in her photos. BTW, since this pic was taken, she has cut her hair shorter...a longer pixie cut.

Honored Contributor

@Sweet_Serenitywrote:

@cbritewrote:

Six years ago stopped coloring my hair. Never looked back! In the process growing out my mid length hair. Excited having long shoulder length. Cindy is beautiful inside and out. For more information visit FB and YT channel.

@Sweet_Serenity  My hair is more white/silver with still a little grey in the back. I’m also growing out my layers from a short pixie...painful process. I’m only going to a chin length bob since my hair is wavy/curly or can be blown straight w/o much effort. When worn naturally curly, if too long, it just takes over my smaller face and frame.

Honored Contributor

Cindy looks wonderful! Chooses not to wear full coverage makeup. Love her philosophy! Nourish the mind, body and soul. Beauty inside- out. 

Respected Contributor

@ALRATIBA I bought the Color, Glimmer & Glow sticks several months back. They don't really last on my oily skin, though they do look nice when first applied. I've ended up mostly using the Color stick on my lips...it's great for that. The Glo stick I use on my eyebrows to help "settle" wild hairs and hold them in place better. It's also nice on lips for just a little shine. The Glimmer stick rarely gets used, but when it does it's just as a bit of color on my eyelids if I need to run out for just a short while.

While I like them, I doubt I'll repurchase...thought they were pricey for what they turned out to be.

Don't expect "coverage" of any kind. These are just meant to give you a bit of natural-looking glow and color.

I have silver/gray/brown hair, brown eyes/brows/lashes and fair skin, just for reference. Also, I'm 63.