Regular Contributor

Re: Bonne Bell Cosmetics has been sold

Carol's Daughter has been sold too (L'Oreal). It's just a matter of time before that entire line changes with new owners.

Don't make someone a priority when all you are to them is an option.
Trusted Contributor

This was just put out today: Bonne Bell reassured us that while the company and the brand have been sold, Markwins will continue to distribute Lip Smackers in the U.S. as well as in Europe, Asia and Australia."

Trusted Contributor

On 2/3/2015 baileysue said:

This was just put out today: Bonne Bell reassured us that while the company and the brand have been sold, Markwins will continue to distribute Lip Smackers in the U.S. as well as in Europe, Asia and Australia."

That's good news! I've been seeing reports the last few days that Lip Smackers would be a thing of the past. Although I have to confess, I haven't purchased any Bonne Bell products for years. I do have a nostalgic spot in my heart for them.

Super Contributor

I have been using the Bonne Bell bronzer and the Dr. Pepper lip smacker for just about my entire life! I have ordered from their site and from Amazon and Drugstore.com. I SO hope they will continue to make and distribute these products!

Otherwise, I need to stock up. So sad. I loved everything Bonne Bell as a kid.

Honored Contributor

On 2/3/2015 Nascardiva said:

Carol's Daughter has been sold too (L'Oreal). It's just a matter of time before that entire line changes with new owners.

Wasn't Carol's Daughter having money issues?