Valued Contributor

Re: Body wash that you feel add moisture to your skin?

I really like Josie Maran's Everybody Wash Now. I've only tried the unscented variety, but I like this one more than others I've tried.

Frequent Contributor

I'm a big fan of JM's Everybody Wash Now too.  I find it hydrates well but definitely not to the point of me not moisturizing afterwards.  My body skin is very dry.  With that said Dove hydrates me just as well.  I was having a really bad day so I impluse purchased several of the Everybody Wash Now duos.  I won't re-purchase them once I run out, if thats even possible.

Body washes do not need to be expensive to work.  This is an area one can easily cut costs in their beauty budget.  

Respected Contributor

Nivea  makes a moisurizing body wash for dry skin that is nice.

I do prefer Nivea almond  after IN shower shower body lotion for very dry skin  Apply to WET skin and towel dry with NO stickiness. Cural makes one also for very dry skin to use  right after shower and towel dry. 

Respected Contributor

@Tem77  Thank you!! So true  Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

@SandGirl  Nakery has one as a Weekly deal drop - $13.50, good time to try at this price.

Nakery Beauty SkinRestore Face, Body & Hair Wash 

11.8 fl. oz.

• Serum-infused, sulfate free and hydrating
  • Ultra-foaming, concentrated body cleanser infused with hyaluronic acid, caffeine, squalene, micro algae and other key ingredients that help provide softer, smoother looking skin temporarily and with continued use and provides a moisturizing effect for the skin
  • Contains exfoliants that are known to help improve the look of skin texture temporarily and with continued use
  • Contains exfoliants to help reduce the look of rough skin for smoother-looking skin, temporarily and with continued use
  • Contains moisturizers that are known to help improve the appearance of lines and wrinkles
Honored Contributor

@FLGators wrote:

@SandGirl  Nakery has one as a Weekly deal drop - $13.50, good time to try at this price.

Nakery Beauty SkinRestore Face, Body & Hair Wash 

11.8 fl. oz.

• Serum-infused, sulfate free and hydrating
  • Ultra-foaming, concentrated body cleanser infused with hyaluronic acid, caffeine, squalene, micro algae and other key ingredients that help provide softer, smoother looking skin temporarily and with continued use and provides a moisturizing effect for the skin
  • Contains exfoliants that are known to help improve the look of skin texture temporarily and with continued use
  • Contains exfoliants to help reduce the look of rough skin for smoother-looking skin, temporarily and with continued use
  • Contains moisturizers that are known to help improve the appearance of lines and wrinkles

Just want to clarify that this is not the one that is Oil to Foam, but this one sounds very nice too. 

Esteemed Contributor

Ive tried alot of body washes and moisturizing soaps over the years.  I really like Beekman soap, it really makes my skin soft. The bars last a long time.

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Valued Contributor

I just found this in Publix, marked down, it is amazing.  I am in my 80s and it has really helped my skin.  Price is around $10 for 20 oz, with pump.  Love it!

Cetaphil Body Wash, NEW Flare-Up Relief Body Wash with Colloidal Oatmeal to Help Soothe and Condition Ultra-Dry, Stressed, Sensitive Skin, 20 oz

Honored Contributor

Try the nakery body wash,on sale hssn ,free shipping.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.