Respected Contributor

I generally do not like Dove and I tried the cucumber shampoo which was awful but the cucumber go fresh body wash was AMAZING. Highly recommend. it makes you feel fresh and invigorated and smells nice and clean and not earthy. I got the big bottle with the pump

Respected Contributor

Its 8 hours later and I still feel fresh!

Valued Contributor

Hi KCladyz--I want to say that this product used to come in a larger, different bottle? I may have tried it ages ago. I will now keep my eyes open for it. Smiley Happy Thanks!

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

I think this is the largest bottle. It is 34 ounces! Smells so good! I found it at Target

Valued Contributor

Well, if you found it at Target I will find it at Target b/c it feel like I'm there much too often!{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Respected Contributor

LOL

I have tried a lot of body washes and I think this is one of the first that actually gives you that crisp invigorating feeling thats refreshing and relaxing.

I think there is a dove exfoliating body wash that gives you that crisp clean feel but for some reason i have not seen it around.

I am looking for the Suave holiday scents that people rave about every year. i can not find those anyplace yet.

I been at target a lot as well for i like the Archer Farms coffees they sell

Valued Contributor

kcladyz: Thanks for posting you review on this particular Dove product. I've used the Dove Nutrium for years, but have never tried this one. I hope this will be a bit moisturizing, as well as the other nice qualities it seems to have. I love to try new bath products and lotions, and I think I can even find this locally. A big deal living in a rural area with limited shopping. Thanks again! pinky

Respected Contributor

It smells like green tea with a touch of cucumber feels very fresh. Usually this time of night I start to feel grimy but i still feel clean. I can not stop sniffing the bottle lol

Respected Contributor

Thanks for the recommendation. I am going to try it.

Super Contributor

Has anyone seen the Dove Winter Care bar soap at retail? I'm having a difficult time locating the bars, and can only find the shower creme online. (I specifically want the bars.) I saw some on Amazon, but thought the prices were way too high.