Honored Contributor

For dry skin?

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor

@goldensrbest   Serums for the body? I don't know of any in particular, but I'd think a good lotion w/ maybe an oil added (my preferred method) would be sufficient.

Trusted Contributor

@goldensrbest wrote:

For dry skin?

I've seen some products over on HSN when I've just been looking around in the different product lines that I like there.

Beekman, Nakery, and Korres all have body serums in their product lines.

Perlier also has a body serum in their Honey Miel line that is meant to be used with their other body products, from what I understand. It comes in a smaller tube and is available on their own product website, if you're interested in that product line.

Honored Contributor

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

Re: Body serums

[ Edited ]

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor

Nakery and Korres, I second those 2. 

I also use the extra large size of PTR Retinol Fusion as a body serum. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Body serums

[ Edited ]

Not a body serum but I just started using Palmer's new retinol lotion. I've never used a body retinol before and I really like this one. I put it on last night and this morning my skin is really soft and glowing. I think I might switch to using this Palmer's retinol instead of the Alpha lotion on my body and that's saying a lot b/c I've used Alpha forever.

It's really thick and rich. No fragrance.

Amazon.com : Gold Bond Age Renew Retinol Overnight Body & Face Lotion, With  Retinol & Peptide Complex, 13 oz. : Beauty & Personal Care

Honored Contributor

So happy to see Gold Bond is working hard to ditch the mineral oil and petro, nice to see better quality from them.  

Trusted Contributor

Beekman body serum gets good reviews, haven't tried it myself but there is a kit (w/full size body serum) on clearance if you wish to try. 

Beekman 1802 Goat Milk Discovery 3-Piece Body Care Set

795-814
Trusted Contributor

@SilleeMee 

Just started using this too, I love it.

"We can judge the heart of a man by his treatment of animals" -Immanuel Kant

"Once you have had a wonderful Dog, a life without one, is a life diminished"-Dean Koontz