Trusted Contributor

Re: Body Shimmer Lotion Recommendation

Signature Collection A Thousand Wishes Diamond Shimmer Mist - Bath And Body Works@islandgrrlThis is one that I have and really like. I put lotion on first then spray this shimmer mist.

Honored Contributor

@islandgrrl,   I would look at Josie Maran's body illuminated creme.  When she demonstrates it on TV, it looks lovely.

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

@Katcat1

Great suggestion!  I am a big Josie fan.  I wonder if they carry it at Sephora?  I won't have time  to wait for it to ship from the Q.  I'll go look this week.

Respected Contributor

@SisterGoldenHair

Oh my gosh!  You are a wealth of information!  I think I'll run by the mall tomorrow and look at the shimmer sprays and go test out Josie's product.  Between the two I should have a winner!! Thank you SO much!! Heart

Respected Contributor

@SisterGoldenHair@Katcat1

While rummaging for an eyeliner this morning I found a travel sized container of Josie Maran's illuminating body butter in vanilla fig!  It must have been part of a set that I purchased because I have no memory of it. It is lovely on my skin. This will serve my purposes for my weekend event.  I'm going to look into the line further to see if this comes on other scents and shades.  Thanks again to both of you for your help! Heart

Honored Contributor

@islandgrrl,   Glad you found it and like it.  Have a good time!

kindness is strength