Honored Contributor

Re: Body Lotion or Gel that fully absorbs and doesn't sit on skin?

Well, Aveeno body lotion has always worked for me, but we don't have high humidity here.   Might be a consideration where you live.   The microscopic bits of oatmeal in the lotion is very soothing to my skin ... very soothing.

Honored Contributor

Have you tried Aloe Vera (the "clear" [not green]) from the drugstore?   It would be an inexpensive experiment...

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@MG Chris wrote:

Neutrogena Hydro Boost Body Gel Cream 

I love this stuff and got both of my girls started on it. I hate feeling greasy, and this stuff is perfect.

@MG Chris 

Is this scented or unscented?  

@Tinkrbl44, I'm not MG Chris but I also mentioned on this thread how I like this lotion. It comes in scented and fragrance free. I only get the later. Be careful as the bottles look exactly alike and you can get confused on the one you want. See the pic posted earlier and the small print that says "fragrance free." HTH.

Hmmm, after I posted I went and looked at the bottle on Walmart site and it looks like they have changed the label on the bottle just ever so slightly. The one I've been using looks like the one posted earlier by SillieMee. Here's the new one (I guess) in fragrance free followed by the one that is not. I don't know what it smells like as never tried it.

Neutrogena Hydro Boost Body Gel Cream, Fragrance-Free, 16 oz

Neutrogena Hydro Boost Body Gel Cream with Hyaluronic Acid, 16 oz

Respected Contributor

@SandGirl wrote:

@MG Chris wrote:

Neutrogena Hydro Boost Body Gel Cream 

I love this stuff and got both of my girls started on it. I hate feeling greasy, and this stuff is perfect.

@MG Chris  This looks GREAT!!! THANK YOU For taking time to respond!

I ordered it too! Thank you for the suggestion!

Honored Contributor

I didn't know the Neutrogena Hydro Gel came in a body lotion.  I used to LOVE the gel (scented version) for my face but then just got too dry for it to do any good.  Such a light clean fragrance.  Going to WM online right now to see if it comes in a scented version for the body and add it to my cart if it does.

Valued Contributor

Alba Botanica is wonderful.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SandGirl    Aveeno   Restorative Skin Therapy (for sensitive, distressed, dry skin). Oat Repairing Cream. It also says on the container  "prebiotic oat concentrate aloe &pro-vit B5.

I've tried a lot of body lotions.  So far this is the one I like best.  Amazon sells it.