Regular Contributor

Bobbie brown eyeshadow stick

I'd love to order a color to wear all over as an everyday eyeshadow. I have brown eyes and hair. I'd love suggestions 

thanks 🙏 

Honored Contributor

Re: Bobbie brown eyeshadow stick

[ Edited ]

@jobiz wrote:

I'd love to order a color to wear all over as an everyday eyeshadow. I have brown eyes and hair. I'd love suggestions 

thanks 🙏 

@jobiz   My eyes are green, but many of the shadow sticks are universally flattering Iike Golden Pink  (has a bit of shimmer) and Vanilla is a good neutral base. If your skin is warm toned, Bone is good. There are medium to dark shades in the bronze family that are great for lining or all over if you like a more smokey look. 

Respected Contributor

@jobiz Golden Pink or Nude Beach are probably your best choices. They are very nice. Easy to use. I don't need a primer under these shadow stick.

If you don't see a color that you like Laura Mercier & Nudestix also make great shadow sticks.

There are a lot of brands that do shadow sticks, but these are the 3 most reliable brands for quality, I think.

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

I love this shadow. Goes on smooth. I have 3 colors I like Bark, Violet Plum and Heather Steel. I have hazel eyes and brown hair.