Contributor

Bobbi brown TSV 2nd shipment backordered???

Has this happened to anyone else? I ordered 2 kits bc I have to combine shades porcelain and sand, and both are on backordered with threat of cancellation. I don't understand how this can happen, as they have had months to prepare. I ordered the TSV with promise of autodelivery of the second and final shipment. I know it's only makeup, yet I feel quite disappointed.
Super Contributor

Re: Bobbi brown TSV 2nd shipment backordered???

I don't really understand how that can happen.

Contributor

I know! I called QVC and they said they are trying to get the stock but if they are unable the orders will be canceled. I feel disappointed that Bobbi Brown may not make good on her promise to her QVC customers by failing to supply the second and final shipment. If it were just one color maybe I could understand. But 2 colors being unavailable makes me wonder if she sent any product at all. Note: the first kit is still available, in all colors, at the regulat non tsv price.
Valued Contributor

Mine is not on BO, just checked. I am on order for the beige. I find it odd they would be BO! Doesn't seem right to me! Smiley Happy hope you receive them.
Contributor

On 9/14/2014 Fifi1 said: Mine is not on BO, just checked. I am on order for the beige. I find it odd they would be BO! Doesn't seem right to me! Smiley Happy hope you receive them.
Thank you fifi1. I'm glad you're getting yours. Smiley Happy
Respected Contributor

I'm on order for the Sand and mine shows nothing about BO.

Contributor

On 9/14/2014 maestra said:

I'm on order for the Sand and mine shows nothing about BO.

Thanks for the info maestra. Both of my kits were scheduled to ship 9/09 and I was so excited I checked the day before and the ship date had changed to 9/15. They went from that to BO. I'm happy to hear this isn't happening to all though.
Respected Contributor

Mine is showing a ship date of 9/30.

Regular Contributor

My ship date was also changed to 9-30. (Beige.)

Contributor

Hopefully the BO will ship on 9/30 too then bc I sure love those compacts!! Smiley Happy