Honored Contributor

I haven't seen her in awhile, so I was taken aback a bit when I saw her tonight.  She looks different.  Not sure what it is.  Can't say it's better or worse, just different.  Could just be diffrent makeup.  Her face shape seems different.    

Frequent Contributor

agree

Esteemed Contributor

Since I am not a constant watcher, when I do watch I see changes in hosts.  My guess.... some kind of cosmetic surgery. More and more seem to be getting it.  My only issue is if they try selling facial creams that "remove" wrinkles when they themselves have had surgery I see it as false advertising.  

Honored Contributor

Here's a pic from 2019.  She's wearing a lot more eye makeup tonight than she usually did.

Bobbi Ray Carter 2019.jpeg

Respected Contributor

It's Bobbi's false eyelashes.  They are much bigger tonight than what she normally wears and they are TOO BIG, lol.

See the source image

Esteemed Contributor

I like to watch her! 

It doesn't matter to me if she's had "anything done" or not.

Her industry is tougher on women than men. Whatever it take for her to feel good & stay employed is up to her.

Honored Contributor

@Mary Bailey I am not anti-work, I was just curious as to what was dfferent.

If I had the money I might have some work done too.  Problem is, some of the things I would want to change can't really be changed or often look ridiculous when changed.  I would definitely get a nose job if I didn't have to go through the mouth breathing phase.  I would like to get my lips plumped, but I don't want fish lips.  My eye shape cannot be changed, and I don't think the tear troughs that go across my face can be easily filled.

Respected Contributor

I thought it was a case of the very heavy lashes and eyeliner coupled with the fluffier hair style. Perhaps it's me, but I think as we age dark heavy eyeliner makes for a harsher appearance. 

Honored Contributor

@bonnielu wrote:

Since I am not a constant watcher, when I do watch I see changes in hosts.  My guess.... some kind of cosmetic surgery. More and more seem to be getting it.  My only issue is if they try selling facial creams that "remove" wrinkles when they themselves have had surgery I see it as false advertising.  

@bonnielu   Surgery doesn't remove wrinkles, but it will lift sagging skin. When I saw her w/ Doll 10, she looks like her face has gotten gaunt...being too thin at we age will do that...depending on bone structure. Round faces age better. I also think the heavy eye makeup and hair that's a bit too dark doesn't do her any favors. 

As far as weight goes, as we age, there's an expression, "Choose between your a*s and your face". 

Honored Contributor

I saw a very little bit of the repeat TS with Dolly.  I thought Bobby had a ton of make-up on, along with heavy false lashes and her hair seemed darker, almost black.

Bobbi has always been a very thin person.