Esteemed Contributor

@Shanus 

I agree that Estee Lauder did not honor the philosophy behind the Bobbi Brown brand. EL put glitter and sparkles into everything and took the line into a direction that alienated a lot of regular users who wanted a look that was them but better.

I also at one time had a lot of Bobbi Brown's beauty books and her vision in her books was a lot different than what Estee Lauder did to her line. 

Honored Contributor

I'm not at all surprised with the non-compete contract.  I think it is pretty common in many industries.  That's also why Shepherd Smith is now returning to broadcast TV.  Also, I believe that is why Denis never mentioned the name Ojon again until after EL discontinued the brand.  He might refer to it, but never said the name.  Then suddenly, after the line was discontinued he uses the name all the time now.

Trusted Contributor

@Icegoddess  Yep. Ordered the little set, mascara and balm. We'll see how it all works!

"Coming to ya from Florida"
Trusted Contributor

@Tadaki Stick foundation is coming in January.

"Coming to ya from Florida"
Trusted Contributor

@FiddleDeeDee wrote:

@Tadaki Stick foundation is coming in January.

@FiddleDeeDee Thanks!  I hope the shades are as good as her original line.  I think they will be since that was one best things about her line.  

Super Contributor
I love this! Thx for the information. Im going to try her stuff. Winter is a fantastic time to try the balm.