Frequent Contributor

I want to try some Bobbi Brown products, skincare, foundation and eye gel - anyone have any experience with Bobbi Brown.  I wanted to love Estee Lauder but the fragrance in so many of her products turned me away I am 65 with dry, very sensitive skin.  Thanks in advance.

Respected Contributor
I'm a huge Bobbi fan and wear a lot of her products. I don't have time at the moment to run through a whole list of stuff, but I will later!
Respected Contributor

I'm a Bobbi Brown fan also and have dry skin.

My favs are:

Shimmer bricks, I own most of the different compacts.  They're all good, just depends on my mood which one I wear.

Foundation, Skin Stick Foundation & Skin Foundation

Eyeshadows are great too.  

Good luck, I think her products are great.

Valued Contributor
I think her line is great for us more mature gals, and those with drier skin. I'm 48 with combo skin. I really like her eye **bleep** wise, I've been impressed with just about everything I tried - pot rouge, powder blush, foundation (stick and liquid), bronzer, corrector, cream eyeshadow and shimmer brick. I find the powder eyeshadows a bit hit or miss, and to me the singles seem to perform better than the palettes. For me, her cream eyeshadow is also great as an eye primer. Hopefully you have a counter nearby, the gals and guys are very helpful. Her website has lots of good tips and videos too.
Valued Contributor
Not sure why some stuff was "bleeped". I intended to say I like her eye cream and cleansing oil.
Respected Contributor

I use mostly BB color products. My faves include :serum foundation, Skin foundation, **bleep**>

Valued Contributor
I like the regular Skin Foundation SPF 15, in the lightest shade. I think it's porcelain. Also the tinted moisturizer SPF 15. Usually I need a stronger SPF factor, but my skin really likes these. The skin foundation works well over a higher SPF moisturizer. Otherwise, I use mostly Paula's Choice. Unfortunately Bobbi's serum foundation is loaded with lavender oil, completely uncessasary irritant and an ingredient known to cause cell death.
Honored Contributor

Her cream eyeshadow is my all-time favorite. I use it alone or as a primer.

Frequent Contributor

I also have dry, sensitive skin.  I like most BB products, but not all.  Eyeshadows and shimmer bricks are great, as are both the cream and powder blushes. I also really like her mascaras. I use these items almost daily.

However, a word of caution about her lipsticks..... for some reason, they cause an allergic reaction on my lips.  The colors and textures are awesome, and I hope you don't have this problem, but there is some ingredient that is found in her lippies that my skin reacts strongly to.  Never had an issues with any of her other things, though.  I only mention this becasue you said you have sensitive skin.

Also, I was not crazy about her foundations.  I didn't find one that looked natural with a somewhat dewy finish.  I love Laura Mercier moisture supreme foundation.

Respected Contributor

@Sister Golden Hair wrote:

Her cream eyeshadow is my all-time favorite. I use it alone or as a primer.

I agree!  Love the cream eyeshadow, and I usually use it as a primer.  Non irritating, no scent, and it makes shadows and even pencil liners last all day.  Love so many of her products, give a few a try and see what you think.  For mature skin they work great.  BB mascaras all irritate my eyes, but I am very sensitive to most mascaras.