Super Contributor

Bobbi Brown's Jones Road? anyone?

Has anyone tried Bobbi Brown's new Miracle Balm called Jones Road?  I looked for it at Ulta and they don't have it.  I wanted to see about the texture and colors, in person.  Jones Road is all over Facebook these days.  Has anyone tried it???

Respected Contributor

Re: Bobbi Brown's Jones Road? anyone?

You peaked my interest so I researched Jones Road. Looks like it's only available on line or their 1 store in NJ?   Let us know if you find it and a review 

Honored Contributor

I have not tried it and frankly, I am not interested.  This is Bobbie Brown's new company but it does not offer foundations, etc.  I guess Bobbie got tired of sitting at home so this is her new project.  Cat Happy  Victoria Beckman's makeup line looks interesting.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@Helen Bach wrote:

Has anyone tried Bobbi Brown's new Miracle Balm called Jones Road?  I looked for it at Ulta and they don't have it.  I wanted to see about the texture and colors, in person.  Jones Road is all over Facebook these days.  Has anyone tried it???

@Helen Bach The Jones Road line has many more products now...even a foundation meets tinted moisturizer. The Miracle Balm comes in many shades. The one I tried was Dusty Rose...nice, but I didn't repurchase. It's very similar to RMS except I found it more greasy. 

Honored Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

I have not tried it and frankly, I am not interested.  This is Bobbie Brown's new company but it does not offer foundations, etc.  I guess Bobbie got tired of sitting at home so this is her new project.  Cat Happy  Victoria Beckman's makeup line looks interesting.

@Katcat1   There is a foundation now. The shades are easy to read since they say neutral, cool or more yellow, if you know your undertone. I have not tried it. 

Honored Contributor

@Shanus   Thanks for the tip on Jones foundation.  Actually, it looks really nice and I like the fact that it is light to med. coverage.  I signed up for emails and hope that she will offering some discounts soon.  Bobbie likes to be on the cutting edge introducing clean make up in a no frills way and fairly reasonable prices.  The woman knows how to make money.

kindness is strength
Contributor

[ Edited ]

I've been using this makeup line since it debuted - very happy.  The Miracle Balm I use is Tawny, I have 2 eyeshadows, liner,  2 face pencils 2 lip gloss, & mascara.  All the colors are are suble, so you can layer/mix, or apply more.  With the Miracle Balm, you do need to press into the product to break the seal, else you won't get much product.  You can apply with finger or use makeup brushes.  And, you can use products all over - I use the Tawny balm for cheek and lip, etc.  There is a new tinted moisturizer foundation that just launched last week, says it is light-medium coverage but I haven't had time to order yet.  With the face pencils, there is a online quiz, enter the currenty brand/colors that you are using and it will provide a color-match, I use #11 as and #12, use the lighter color as concealor.  The line is only available online, though she has one flagship store in NJ.  Good luck!

Respected Contributor

Hi..   I've never tried anything from Jones Road,  but my sister was made up by one of their make up artists about a month ago, and bought several things.  The Miracle Balm was one of them.  She really like a lot of things from this line,  that being one of them.