Trusted Contributor

Bobbi Brown on Good Day New York this morning

Bobbi Brown was on my local news show (Good Day New York) this morning.  There's no video of her segment.  She looked good and how she normally looks.  She joked how she doesn't wear much makeup and she did her makeup quickly in the green room.

She said she left her company in 2016 because after 20-something years being an employee and being part of a team it was time to do something else and she wanted to be the boss again.  She's created a new health and wellness company.  She talked about putting the right things inside your body to make the outside look good and feel good. 

She talked about how she makes a hot cocoa every afternoon and the product she created is called afternoon chocolate.  "A delicious chocolate formula that can be served hot or cold.  Pasture raised, grass-fed whey with vitamins and minerals, that will supercharge your afternoon and keep you away from the bread basket."  It's low in calories and will boost your energy (according to her). It's called Evolution_18 and you can find it at that website and at GNC.  She also has a probiotic product that's like a pixie stick.

She said she still does makeup for photo shoots, but that's about it for makeup.  She has a blog and a podcast and a 32-room boutique hotel that she did with her husband, located in Montclair, NJ.  It's called The George. 

I'm not really into her new line of things, but it was nice to see her and hear what she was up to.  I know there are some posters here who like her, so I thought I'd post about it.  

*QVC Community member since 10/24/2006*
Respected Contributor

Re: Bobbi Brown on Good Day New York this morning

That is interesting. I'm glad that she is able to go & try new things.

Valued Contributor

She was on qvc a while back selling a few of her wellness items.

Esteemed Contributor

I just read a new article about Bobbi Brown and her shoes. While not exactly beauty related, Bobbi is going to wear her favorite brand of sneakers for a whole year and she's selling her high heel shoes and donating money raised from the sale of her high heels to charity. 

Well feet that don't hurt certainly is a beautiful thing!

From Footwear News:

https://footwearnews.com/2019/focus/sneakers/bobbi-brown-greats-sneakers-heels-thredup-1202728041/

Honored Contributor

@Stargazer77.  Thanks for the update on Bobbi. She has also done several recent interviews on you tube re: her hotel, why she left the company, etc. The interviews are done in her gorgeous NJ home’s master bath...including a tour of products she uses.

Esteemed Contributor

@Stargazer77

@Shanus

@D Kay

@Dusty1

Forbes has a new article about Bobbi Brown that I think you'll like!

She is busier than ever with new projects and she sounds like she's enjoying herself too with her new career!

https://www.forbes.com/sites/sarabliss/2019/01/22/bobbi-brown-2-0-reinventing-her-life-and-career-at...

Bobbi Brown 2.0: Reinventing Her Life And Career At 61