Respected Contributor

Bobbi Brown: What Happened To All Her Fragrances???

I used to be a big Bobbi Brown fan. A few year ago the line took a different direction and I haven't bought anything since.

One of my favorite perfumes was BEACH. Then they reconfigured the bottle and raised the price. I remember there was a big discussion about how the perfume changed. Some said yes, others said no. IMO, it most certainly did change and NOT for the better. 

I also used to love ALMOST BARE and BOBBI'S PARTY. I still wear and love BATH. Now I see that all her fragrances, except BEACH, are gone from her website.

I guess they've been discontinued. What a shame!

Honored Contributor

Re: Bobbi Brown: What Happened To All Her Fragrances???

I know it's disappointing when fragrances are discontinued or reformulated.  I've always wanted to try her Beach scent and glad it's still around.  However,   one can probably still find the discontinue fragrances on Ebay, etc.

Respected Contributor

@San Antonio Gal  Beach is........OK, but honestly, the old fragrance was soooo much better. 

I would hesitate to order from eBay; you have no way of knowing how old the bottle is.

Respected Contributor

Another fan of Bath...so sorry it is gone!

Respected Contributor

@wonderfulworld  Me too!! Luckily I still have some left, but I'll miss it so much when it's gone. It was such a simple, clean fragrance.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@lmtA lot has changed in Bobbi Browns line and I'm not liking it--but have to say I do have a few loves. But if they continue this bull I'll be a real mad customer (as if they care!!!).

I love several things from BB and shhh there's a sale is due today as far as I know a huge % off everything it said and look on the website..can't say much more.

My mom God rest her soul loved Beach.My sister gave it to her and she switched to that. shocked it is gone! it was a huge hit by MANY!

wondering who makes these rotten decisions at BB now that she sold it out for 75 million...I read up on that last night. She's really venturing into diff things. One site said a health drink may come to the Q she's into that now...but of course nothing is knwon for sure!

But do agree ...such a shame! that Beach was like iconic in her line!

My son went to Heaven 4/15/2018
I love and miss him so very much. God Bless you my dear Nicky
Respected Contributor

@mimi5775  My mom God rest her soul loved Beach.My sister gave it to her and she switched to that. shocked it is gone! it was a huge hit by MANY!

Beach is not gone. All the other fragrances are. The Beach that they offer now is nowhere as good as the old formula, IMO. 

Who knows who makes the decisions. Maybe the fragrances weren't selling well? 

I know that I always looked forward to seeling the new collections that came out. I haven't seen a really nice collection in years. Plus the prices have gotten out of hand as well.

Honored Contributor

When Bobbi left the company (Estee Lauder), all her scents except Beach left as well. I have a few friends/family members that used her other scents and I purchased a few at Nordstrom, Saks and Bloomingdales as gifts for them when I heard the news.

Guess Estee Lauder Co. wanted anything connected to her GONE. Beach,however, makes them too much money so of course, it stayed. *rolls eyes*

Respected Contributor

@SahmIam  Thanks for the info.

I wish I knew that back then. I would've bought an extra Bath and Almost Bare!!

Trusted Contributor

@SahmIamvery odd! since Macy's here showed all of them last time I looked but will look again...it's a smaller macy's IMO and Bobbi seems not to sell well. No one is ever there! It IS all about $.

They got rid of the rich lip color. It was nice and I had to resort to Crushed but like it!

I have so many lippies it's nuts but enjoy a few I default too Smiley Happy

I do not liek change and they made so many it's a shame for people who depend on a product and love it too.

My son went to Heaven 4/15/2018
I love and miss him so very much. God Bless you my dear Nicky