Frequent Contributor

Re: Bobbi Brown TSV - Like or Not?

I like mine okay. I already use all BB products, so I split it up and kept part of it just in my travel bag for travel purposes. The pot rouge I really like and the eyeshadow colors I've found to be very wearable. All in all, I guess it was a good purchase for me.

Respected Contributor

So nice to hear author! Enjoy!! Smiley Happy

Wanted to add: I never thought I could do shimmer or metallic eye shadow either. BB does it right!... Very sophisticated and wearable. I'll be 59 this month.

Trusted Contributor

I love it. This is my first 'dip in pond' with BB and I was totally surprised and very happy with the results.

Highlighted
Super Contributor

I'm glad you ladies liked the glitter eye shadow, for me it ends up under my eyes which is impossible to remove get off without actually removing makeup. I'm really sad, I've been looking for a go-to shadow palette and hoped this would be it.

Trusted Contributor

I didnt get it because all I liked and use in the kit was the face pallet. I have purchased it on its own. I use the concealer under the eyes (I dont have darkness but it lightens) and to hide sun spots on my temple. I use the corrector on top of my cheekbones as a highlighter and on each side if my nose; i also have used it as a nude cream shadow base. I think think its handy and great to take on vacations.
Respected Contributor

On 5/6/2014 Funloving said:

So nice to hear author! Enjoy!! Smiley Happy

Wanted to add: I never thought I could do shimmer or metallic eye shadow either. BB does it right!... Very sophisticated and wearable. I'll be 59 this month.

I hope you enjoy this too - the metallic eye shadows are really special, never have seen any like these before. Nothing ended up on my face, but I was very careful applying, and they stayed put on my eyelids.

Getting this kit was like having many good hair days in a row..........!

Valued Contributor

I have at least 5 of Bobbi's palettes and I love them all! The shimmer is subtle and the colors are always wearable! Happy camper!

Respected Contributor

I enjoy mine but haven't used the shadows yet. I did use everything else and I'm impressed with the face palette in Sand, which I have never had before.

Respected Contributor

The BB palette that I'm calling natural is a much older purchase, which is lasting a long time. This is a combo of matte, shimmer and metallic. All 7 shades and formulas are richly pigmented, very wearable day or night. I find myself reaching for this one and Mally's nude palette more than my others. Yes, her shimmer is subtle. I used to do an all matte eye. Now it simply doesn't look as good. Even for daytime, a bit of glow strategically placed really opens the eye and does wonders for your entire face- IMO.

Her Illuminating Bronzing Powders are pretty special too. I remember how excited I was.. I came to this forum raving about Antigua and Maui when they first came out. Memories. I was so much younger then... I'm older than that now. Wink

Respected Contributor

On 5/6/2014 Funloving said:

The BB palette that I'm calling natural is a much older purchase, which is lasting a long time. This is a combo of matte, shimmer and metallic. All 7 shades and formulas are richly pigmented, very wearable day or night. I find myself reaching for this one and Mally's nude palette more than my others. Yes, her shimmer is subtle. I used to do an all matte eye. Now it simply doesn't look as good. Even for daytime, a bit of glow strategically placed really opens the eye and does wonders for your entire face- IMO.

Her Illuminating Bronzing Powders are pretty special too. I remember how excited I was.. I came to this forum raving about Antigua and Maui when they first came out. Memories. I was so much younger then... I'm older than that now. Wink

I still use and love both Antigua and Maui bronzers-so pretty.