Honored Contributor

Bobbi Brown Site 25% Off 1/23/22

@Shanus 

I was able to get my black gel eyeliner.Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Re: Bobbi Brown Site 25% Off 1/23/22

@ECBG  Great!  Thery're a mainstay in my makeup. I purchased several in blk., brown, espresso ink, chocolate shimmer, sepia ink, caviar (my favorite blk./brown/grey shade). Nord. and NM may have different shades than BB site, but not at 25% off.

BTW, still frozen in this morning from melt off during the night. may not get out until later about noon. Flurries expected again on Friday....Yip-ee!

Honored Contributor

@Shanus 

We're supposed to hit 50 degrees today.  Smiley Happy

Contributor

The long-wear eye makeup remover is STILL out of stock.

However, I did buy new gel eyeliners in Espresso and Caviar.  Was hoping Indigo would be offered, but no such luck.

I need a new pressed powder compact.  The BB one I currently carry with pale yellow powder won't open more than an inch.  Not sure what happened to it.  It's only been in my purse and hasn't been dropped.

Valued Contributor

I got a couple of eyeliners. I thought they were discontinued forever. I wish they had more shades.

I watch a famous U-tuber from Italy, she also develops cosmetics for different companies.

She said she uses BB moonshine eyeshadow as a highlighter in the corner of her eyes. So I ordered one.

Respected Contributor

Before I changed to Clean products I lived in Bobby Brown. I happened on a day when they had an event at Neman Marcus. The makeup artist did an amazing job of making me look like myself but better. After that I probably owned every product BB made. I especial loved her eyeliners pots. Sepia was my favorite color. Everything she made seemed to be good quality for reasonable prices. I wish she'd go clean, I loved her products!

Never underestimate the power of kindness.
Respected Contributor

I have a lot of her products and only used the eyeliner pots.  They dried out much too quickly and the someone on this site recommnended the Clinique eyeliner pots.  They were actually much better.... MUCH!  They never dried out and gave a fabulous long lasting line.  Then they were discontinued!  Now I use liquid liner (which I used so many decades ago from Max Factor!) from Clinique...  Pretty Easy Eyelining Pen.  That is the best that I've found.  

I had planned on checking out the 25% off ...  don't need a thing,  but have to go look. 

Wish they would bring back some of the great eye shadows they had decades ago...  brick colors, etc.   I see they are doing more of that,  but just not my pallette yet. 

ENJOY ALL.