Esteemed Contributor

Bobbi Brown Pot Rouge Trio

[ Edited ]

I could use some help from the beauty experts.  It's been a while since I have purchased a blush, and I need a new color.  

This Bobbi Brown 3-pot set (a Beauty IQ steal at $47) is appealing to me because I can try 3 colors at a reasonale price.  I will only use a cream blush.

9E3D6DBE-2DC0-496A-93F9-0BD65A09406C_1_201_a.jpeg

A416618 Bobbi Brown Pot Rouge Trio

Opinions?

Trusted Contributor

Re: Bobbi Brown Pot Rouge Trio

Worth it !   

Each color has its merits.  I use them every day and have no regrets about this cosmetic purchase.

Honored Contributor

@NYCLatinaMe   Definitely worth the price and you will use all three. The formula is great and can be used on your lips, too. So, really the Beauty IQ Steal is for six products. 

Respected Contributor

I rarely buy from here due to prices and shipping, but this is a good deal.

I ordered it and am hoping the one comment about it being really old product is wrong.

Thanks for the heads up on this 

Contributor

I have this trio and use Powder Pink and Pale Pink regularly.  If you've bought an individual Pot Rouge in years past, please note that these sizes are smaller.  But I haven't used up a shade in the trio yet! 

I like to use a light touch of cream blush and then a powder blush over it.  I like Bobbi Brown's Illuminating Bronzing Powders in Antigua and Maui.

Respected Contributor

@AbbeyPenny wrote:

I have this trio and use Powder Pink and Pale Pink regularly.  If you've bought an individual Pot Rouge in years past, please note that these sizes are smaller.  But I haven't used up a shade in the trio yet! 

I like to use a light touch of cream blush and then a powder blush over it.  I like Bobbi Brown's Illuminating Bronzing Powders in Antigua and Maui.

@AbbeyPenny 

thanks for the tip. I have BB Antigua bronzer and will definitely try it

Honored Contributor

@scatcat wrote:

@AbbeyPenny wrote:

@AbbeyPenny 

thanks for the tip. I have BB Antigua bronzer and will definitely try it

@scatcat   I use Antiqua as my blush mostly in warmer months when my skin isn't as dry. Pot rouge is my go to most of the year. I've made up an empty pot mixing pale pink and powder pink to get the correct shade for me. 

I've always found it odd to list Antiqua as a bronzer because it's definitely a pink shade and has a bit of shimmer. I'd never use it all over my face as a bronzer.  Bronzers should be a matte shade to look natural. 

Respected Contributor

@Shanus 

Thank you. I agree about Antigua being more of a blush. It looks nothing like my bronzers.

I have a love/dislike relationship with BB but am looking forward to trying these blushes especially Uber beige and powder pink. 

Honored Contributor

@scatcat wrote:

@Shanus 

Thank you. I agree about Antigua being more of a blush. It looks nothing like my bronzers.

I have a love/dislike relationship with BB but am looking forward to trying these blushes especially Uber beige and powder pink. 

@scatcat   Pale Pink looks a lot brighter than it is when applied. I put it on my brush and first tap it several times on the back of hand. 

Esteemed Contributor

This is the only "blush" I use. It goes on sheer but you can layer it to your preference. Lasts until you take it off with any thing.  Love the trio so you have a ton of options. Hope you like them as much as I do.