Honored Contributor

Bobbi Brown Blush $23.80 at QVC

What a great deal.  Normally $34 and there are other items marked down including eye shadow.  Check it out.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

Re: Bobbi Brown Blush $23.80 at QVC

[ Edited ]

@Katcat1 wrote:

What a great deal.  Normally $34 and there are other items marked down including eye shadow.  Check it out.

@Katcat1   Thanks for posting. I'll definitely check it out.

I was surprised that the BB site didn't do some type of discount during the holiday weekend like other makeup sites. There weren't even sets or special palettes at the Nordstrom Half Yearly Sale. There hasn't been any BB presentations in awhile. I'm thinking they're finished at Q and the inventory is being "dumped". That's a shame....a good line that sold out every time Bobbi was on with Jill. I was always at the TV w/ phone and IPAD ready before the show started and many items couldn't be ordered before 'sold out". 

Honored Contributor

@Shanus   Good morning.  From what I read in this forum, BB is no longer @ the Q.  I mean there is inventory but no presentations.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Katcat1   I ordered the TAKE IT TO GLOW palette...a good bronzer, blush and highlight kit that sold out a long time ago on BB site. I also ordered the set of mini glosses. There were bad reviews on the Smokey Eye mascara duo...that it arrived dry and returned. This bothers me that it ALL may be very old stock and clearing out the warehouse. 

There's no way that BB could be making these discontinued products (some not avail. for a few years) just for Q. I'd stay away from any liquid or cream products. The powder eyeshadows would still be good. I ordered the Antique Rose matte shadow which a brownish pink...perfect crease shade that has not been  avail. for amost 18 months. 

Honored Contributor

I know where you can buy blush for $1.00. I don't care if the man in the grassy knoll is selling it that price is way too much!

'cuz every girl's crazy 'bout a sharp dressed man
Respected Contributor

@Group 5 minus 1 What is your favorite $1.00 blush?

Honored Contributor

I'm betting this is very old stock. When is the last time this brand was even on QVC?

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

I'm betting this is very old stock. When is the last time this brand was even on QVC?

@Lipstickdiva   I so agree. Just emailed BB corporate and informed them about the very old discontinued products that are still online here and thought they should "pull" them. There's a face palette here w/ all cream products....concealer, corrector, stick foundation...only a few shades left, but that was presented when Bobbi herself was on. You know how many years ago that was?  

Honored Contributor

@Dusty1 wrote:

@Dusty1   The only practically FREE blush I know is using your lipstick as a cream blush.

Honored Contributor

@Dusty1 wrote:

@Dusty1 , Obviously I'm not hollysunshine but I have found some Hard Candy, ELF and Wet N Wild items at my local Dollar Tree and they have been very nice.

A couple weeks ago I bought a Wet n Wild Blush called Fantastic Plastic Pink blush from their Color Icon line.  The name is off-putting and I really don't get it but it's a great color blush.  The packaging couldn't be more cheap and I'm sure it will break and crack but until then, for $1.00 it's really nice.

I also found Hard Candy Fox in a Box.  Does anyone remember this?  Again, it was $1.00 and gives me Hour Glass Ambient Light blush vibes in how it looks but I've never actually used that.  Again, for $1.00 it's really nice.