Super Contributor
Anyone using this? If so please share your thoughts ie, Is it long wearing? Matte or dewy? Better for oily or dry skin? Accentuate pores? Ok for breakout prone skin? Anything you think would be helpful. I tried a sample in Fair which is darker than Light so she names her colors different than most. I am light to medium and was wondering if Natural would work for me, which I believe is the shade after Fair. I am either Fair or the next shade up. Anyway, I tried a small sample and so far really like it, though I only have enough to wear a couple of times. I am thinking of ordering this. For those of you who have tried it or use it now can you please share your reviews with me?
Super Contributor

Check out makeupalley.com for reviews.

When they first came out, I tried the medium. It has a very natural finish -- more matte than dewy, and it does have a little glow but not sparkle. I think it had good staying power, but I found that it was too yellow. I tried the natural when she added some shades, but I found that one to be too yellow for me also (though not as yellow as Medium). The color never looked good, but none of Bobbi's foundations ever look right on me. Too yellow.

If you can find the right shade, it seems like a very good natural look. Your skin but better, not mask-like...

That being said, I prefer a physical sunscreen. I use the Clinique City Block SPF 25. It is a fair color, but it blends in well.

Highlighted
Super Contributor

Hi Sherrie08,

I wear it in Light ( I am usually the 2nd lightest color in most lines) and I have combo/oily skin. The Bb is creamy at first but sets to a matte-satin finish. I think it is best applied with fingers for the smoothest finish. The product does tend so set quickly so you have to work fast. It wears well on oily skin - you may need to blot or powder your nose by the mid-afternoon in warm weather, but it is not bad. My skin is a neutral-cool kind of tone and I don't have a problem with the shade. Overall, it is really natural looking product, it just looks like you have good skin, not a bunch of makeup on.

If you can go to a store that carries Bobbi Brown and try to get some samples.

Other products you may want to look at Dr. Jart bb cream (there are a bunch of formulas - check out reviews on Beautipedia) also Paula's Choice Best Face forward is very nice and the new Neutrogena BB is getting good reviews too.

Good Luck

Super Contributor
Hi Zcat and sun8shine, thanks for the feedback, I'll check out the products you mentioned. Thanks! Sherrie
Super Contributor
I love Bobbie BB cream. I'm just finishing up my first tube and have 2 in the closet for back up. I wear extra light so I can't say about other colors.I find it to be a satin finish. I have combo skin a little more on the dry side and I can use this with no moisturizer or primer and it looks good. Not dry or oily looking just real natural looking skin.