Super Contributor

Another day, another "tomorrow" ship date....{#emotions_dlg.angry}.....so the saga continues. Out of curiosity, has anyone called CS about this? I really am surprised we haven't received a letter or something about the delay. In the meantime, we'll just see how long this little game keeps playing. {#emotions_dlg.mad}

Contributor

Same for me and I ordered two! I think someone needs to call Bobbi's company. CS at the Q was not in the know.

Contributor

I got mine on Saturday. I really like it. I wonder if some of the delay had to do with what color foundation you ordered...I got porcelain. Eye shadow colors are cream, pebble metallic, dove grey, chiffon sparkle, quarry shimmer wash and smokey. Pot rouge is called homecoming pink and the lipgloss is dusty rose 54. Eye pencil is jet. I was surprised they just threw it in a white mailer. I thought my other Bobbi purchases were packaged better, but I could be mistaken. I'm glad I got it, tho, after all the delays I thought it might be totally cancelled and I will definitely use this.

Valued Contributor

Anyone else had this item actually ship yet? Mine now says it's shipping today ... yea right...

Super Contributor
Mine still says ""tomorrow"".......like it has for the last 2 weeks.......it will probably still say that a year from now.
Regular Contributor

I got mine October 6th. The only reason I remember the date is because I worked for the first time in a while the next day and wore the lip color. It is not like any other Bobbi gloss. It is very tacky! My lips stuck together while I tried talking. And I am tired of every kit, not only Bobbi's, putting black eyeliner in it. I have so many black eyeliners it's crazy!

What is the color of foundation in your touch up kit? Mine is Natural. Maybe everyone who is waiting is waiting on the same color??

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

I'm waiting for the kit with ""Sand"" for the foundation color.

I agree with you BooBoo2...I won't ever have to buy another black eyeliner pencil...

Valued Contributor
OMGosh....just got an email that my AD is shipping! Hope springs eternal?.
Frequent Contributor

What do you know, mine is finally shipping. The color on mine was porcelain. Don't know what the hold up was, but hope all that wanted the kit receives theirs soon.

Valued Contributor
Same here ladies! Mine is ""in process"" and my color is Beige. I'm not going to get excited until it arrives.