Super Contributor

Blush for pale, light or fair skin

[ Edited ]

Really fast because someone is on their way to pick me up and they''re almost here so I won't have time to reply.

I am not a fan of Benefit Cosmetics but I want to share a great blush for light and fair skin.

It's the Dandelion Dew.

It comes in a really cute pump container, this is not the powder form, I find that too powdery.

It probably won't show up of anything darker than light skin but if you're fair like me, it's really gorgeous, looks really natural, I love it!

I'm wearing it directly over my SPF, no foundation with mascara and Lancome's Marshmallow Electro gloss.

I apply it and use the IT Cosmetics brush for cream blush.

I paired it with a few dots of Benefits's Shy Beam on very upper cheeks, right under the outside corner of my eyes, it is VERY subtle.

I can't comment on how it would look on deeper skin tones but my guess is that this blush is not pigmented enough but if you a medium and up and you have this blush you could tell us.

Got both at Sephora, forgot the price.

Apologies if I wrote about this before but I don't remember but I don't think I have.

Respected Contributor

Re: Blush for pale, light or fair skin

I've I've never seen it before, so thanks! I, too, am very fair but you'd never guess it! I don't like powder blushes anymore as at my age they just sit on my skin! I can't wait to go check this out! Thanks so much! 😘

Never underestimate the power of kindness.
Honored Contributor

@c_la_vee wrote:

Really fast because someone is on their way to pick me up and they''re almost here so I won't have time to reply.

I am not a fan of Benefit Cosmetics but I want to share a great blush for light and fair skin.

It's the Dandelion Dew.

It comes in a really cute pump container, this is not the powder form, I find that too powdery.

It probably won't show up of anything darker than light skin but if you're fair like me, it's really gorgeous, looks really natural, I love it!

I'm wearing it directly over my SPF, no foundation with mascara and Lancome's Marshmallow Electro gloss.

I paired it with a few dots of Benefits's Shy Beam on very upper cheeks, right under the outside corner of my eyes, it is VERY subtle.

I can't comment on how it would look on deeper skin tones but my guess is that this blush is not pigmented enough but if you a medium and up and you have this blush you could tell us.

Apologies if I wrote about this before but I don't remember but I don't think I have.

I have that, and I love it.

I, too, am fair!  

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Respected Contributor

Pur Minerals has a really nice one.

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Honored Contributor

I couldn't believe how beautiful Nars Orga*m is.  I should have ordered it a long time ago since i read constantly (and still do) that top models wear it.  It's a good color for everyone.  

Respected Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

I couldn't believe how beautiful Nars Orga*m is.  I should have ordered it a long time ago since i read constantly (and still do) that top models wear it.  It's a good color for everyone.  

Glad it works for you.  It's so beautiful and no matter how much primer I use or powder, it just fades into my combo skin. EnjoySmiley Happy.

Honored Contributor

@Jacie wrote:

Pur Minerals has a really nice one.

A name of the one you are referring to would be nice? Please?

Honored Contributor

@winamac1 wrote:

@c_la_vee wrote:

It's the Dandelion Dew.

I have that, and I love it.

I, too, am fair!  

@winamac1 @c_la_vee thanks for the rec- I've had my eye on that one but haven't pulled the trigger yet. Good to know it works so well for fair skinned ladies. I will have to give it a try now!

Respected Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

E.L.F. makes a copycat version of the Nars

you are talking about for only $3, try it.

Trusted Contributor

Totally agree. I have always used BB creme blush. Picked up on a Benefit on a different channel. I wear fair in all my CC and foundations. I am not porcelain but fair not light. You just need a tiny drop of the Benefit. It is buildable. I only use the tiny drop. Really natural. Would purchhase again.Have a fun evening.