Honored Contributor

@SurferWife 

Aw, you're just a baby Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@monicakm wrote:

@SurferWife 

Aw, you're just a baby Smiley Happy

@monicakm 

Well, I wouldn't exactly say that.  I am menopausal...LOL!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

@SurferWife 

Do you remember showing us your dark blue toenails a few months ago?  I loved them! Someone, maybe you, suggested that I wait until after my knee surgery to have mine painted as a reward.  Well I was going to do that but my physical therapist ruined it for me. He told me that if I get an infection it's going to go straight to my knee 😧  I actually once got an infection from a manicure in the mall.  So needless to say he kind of spooked me about getting my toes done.   So tonight while at Walmart I bought an OPI color called Chopsticks and Stones.  And a LA Colors glitter topper in Mermaid Magic.  I don't recall if yours had glitter on them or not.  I love it! Thank you 😘

Honored Contributor

@monicakm 

I think it was this picture.  I've been getting professional pedicures for 30 years & have never had a problem with an infection.  I'm sure there are many salons that don't disinfect their stations and sterilize equipment but I've always been picky about the salon I go to.  These days most salons, at least the one I go to, has footbath liners that they change out after every pedicure.

D31B7E03-0C58-4C9A-A6E5-79E671BBF388.jpeg

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

@SurferWife 

Yes, that's the one Smiley Happy  I think mine look darn good for someone that has rarely painted her toenails and bending over still isn't terribly comfortable on my knee.  If it wasn't for my recent surgery I would take the chance but Rob has me scared to do it right now.

Honored Contributor

@SurferWife 

I meant to stop by WM today and buy some blue mascara but foreget Smiley Sad

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Blue mascara

[ Edited ]

I remember when Max Factor used to make one.  I don't think this company exists anymore!  

1 pcs The Mascara Shield | Protects Eyelids from mascara mess ups | Eyebrow Comb | Lash Comb

I think this thing is silly!

A Negative Mind ~ Will give you a Negative Life
Honored Contributor

@gertrudecloset 

What is that thing?

Esteemed Contributor

@SurferWife just saw it on Walmart.  It supposed to be a shield for when you apply mascara.  Stupid, right?

A Negative Mind ~ Will give you a Negative Life
Honored Contributor

Just placed my order for the blue mascara (and the Thick it Stick it Brow product).  Anxious to get home and try the blue mascara on a pair of false lashes.