Respected Contributor

I used to wear navy mascara all the time.  I used L'Oreal Voluminous and a Chanel navy (along with navy Chanel liner).  I will probably buy some (mascara) now that I am reminded of it.  

If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.
Honored Contributor

Picked up the Voluminous Cobalt Blue mascara today.  Applied it at mom's.  I LIKE it!  But, I need to find some lashes that are a bit shorter than the ones I had on today.  By the time I finished applying the mascara, my lashes nearly touched my eyebrows Smiley Surprised

Honored Contributor

@monicakm wrote:

Picked up the Voluminous Cobalt Blue mascara today.  Applied it at mom's.  I LIKE it!  But, I need to find some lashes that are a bit shorter than the ones I had on today.  By the time I finished applying the mascara, my lashes nearly touched my eyebrows Smiley Surprised

@monicakm after all the talk of blue mascara, I decided to get some again myself.  Used to wear it years ago.  So went with the cobalt L'Oreal Voluminous mascara.  That is my favorite mascara so figured it was a good choice for me.  My order should arrive next week.

Honored Contributor

Re: Blue mascara

[ Edited ]

I have green eyes and also use purple and dark green mascaras. The L'Oreal blue one mentioned here also comes in dark green