Valued Contributor

I'm watching ShopHQ today and saw some products for the bath called Blue Stallion. They had a 9 count of 3.5 soap bars, one in each of their scents, for $29.99 today only! I had to try it. I use Beekman 1802 soap bars and love them, but this was too interesting not to try it and on sale.

Has anyone used Blue Stallion products, and if so, what did you think?

Honored Contributor

Re: Blue Stallion bath products

@LisaMofSLC wrote:

I'm watching ShopHQ today and saw some products for the bath called Blue Stallion. They had a 9 count of 3.5 soap bars, one in each of their scents, for $29.99 today only! I had to try it. I use Beekman 1802 soap bars and love them, but this was too interesting not to try it and on sale.

Has anyone used Blue Stallion products, and if so, what did you think?

Not the soaps but received four samples that were included in an order I received during December.  Body scrubs and cream.  Story I heard the vendor saying sounds very much like Beekman "story."

Honored Contributor

@rms1954    Good grief, I hope the vendor didn't claim to be milking blue stallions. No way would that fly.  What a silly name for a line of soaps and bath products.  Must be the farm theme.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Occasional Contributor

I noticed their products are made in Mexico. Beekman is made in the USA.

Honored Contributor

They are not as CLEAN as they were made to seem, the beautrifully colored oils and scrubs are full of artificial dyes. 

They do have free shipping on beauty orders $50 and over. 

Honored Contributor

Lots of honey used here, in lieu of goat milk. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Kachina624 wrote:

@rms1954    Good grief, I hope the vendor didn't claim to be milking blue stallions. No way would that fly.  What a silly name for a line of soaps and bath products.  Must be the farm theme.

Nothing to do with milking horses.  Family moved to a farm and made soaps and candles and lotions/potions and oils in her kitchen, blah, blah, blah.  Packaging even resembles Beekman.  It's just pretty smelling soap in pretty packaging jacking up the $.  Just my opinion.

Honored Contributor

@CindyMoon wrote:

I noticed their products are made in Mexico. Beekman is made in the USA.

Makes no difference to me where they are made.  Has nothing to do with quality of product.

Honored Contributor

I have no issues with Mexico, as long as not made in China.