Valued Contributor

Blue Skies for Me Please QUESTION

Not sure where to post this question.  I know we can check Blue Skies for Me Please blog site for upcoming TSVs for Q by month.  My question.....Is there something comparable to view for HSN's TSs and Evine's TTVs?

Honored Contributor

Re: Blue Skies for Me Please QUESTION

The Blue Skies for Me Please owner gets her links and information from the InsideQ Magazine, which offers the pre-order info and links. I've never heard of anything similar for HSN or Evine.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Blk&GoldFan

I can't answer your question about the other shopping channels, but you don't have to check her blog for QVC Insider information.

You can send an email to QVCSocialTeam@QVC.com and simply request it, at no charge.

That way you get the actual magazine, which has the upcoming TSVs, a complete program guide for the month by day, recipes from David, interesting articles on hosts, vendors, products and more.

You'll also get a link each month to the online version.

It'll take a couple of weeks to get it started. HTH!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Valued Contributor

Thank you.  I'll "assume" there are no sites for Evine/HSN, but appreciate the info for QInsider magazine.  I cancelled my membership and didn't realize I could request access to the information online.  Appreciated.

Respected Contributor

It will take a couple of months not weeks. LOL! And you may also have to send a reminder that you didn't get it.