Respected Contributor

I just read in a magazine if you wear blue eyeshadow to skip the mascara. But it didn't say why.

Respected Contributor

Any navy blue eyeliner that you like and would share? I have bought some  navy blue pencil eyeliners but when applied they were too light I am looking for a nice dark navy blue eyeliner. Thanks

Honored Contributor

@cuddlesmamawrote:

Any navy blue eyeliner that you like and would share? I have bought some  navy blue pencil eyeliners but when applied they were too light I am looking for a nice dark navy blue eyeliner. Thanks

@cuddlesmama. I like Mally’s navy waterproof liner. I think it’s called Sailor.

Honored Contributor

COLOURPOP $5 gel pencil liner in a color called DTLA (dark navy) is the one I use. Glides on like silk and stays all day. @cuddlesmama

dtla-liner_a_800x1200.jpg

download (2).jpg

Honored Contributor

@lOVETOSHOPwrote:

I agree that blue eyeshadow is very flattering but it's all about the application!

I have blue eyes and I know many makeup artists say that shades of beige/copper/brown can really make blue eyes pop.  Not on me...I feel like they make me look sick!   So, if I do wear neutral beiges or browns, I always line my eyes with deep navy and wear it on my waterline too.  It softens the look a lot.   I also have a beautiful blue powder eyeshadow from Bare Escentuals that is a powdery light blue color and I use it VERY sparingly at the outside corners of my eyes and smudge it so there is just a hint of color.  It's very soft looking and flattering.   Don't think I'd ever go for blue shadow on my entire lid, though!  on

@lOVETOSHOP  I like navy liner w/ any color eyes. I use it with my green eyes.

Respected Contributor

Thank you soo much . And the price is great. I will have to pick this one up.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@cuddlesmama I am suggesting Urban Decay Sabbath color.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Respected Contributor

Thank you!!

Super Contributor

I have blonde hair and blue eyes and I look very young and in my 50s ! I love blue eye shadow as it accents the blue in my eyes. Will always wear blue. Just love it with navy eyeliner

Valued Contributor

I have teal green eyes {even tho a cranky retired nurse on here told me I didn't} and found the absolute PERFECT shadow quad: Chanel 232 Tisse Venitien. Two intensities of teal. I love it so much I bought three and have gone thru one already.

It must be working because people, even strangers, tell me I have beautiful eyes.