Honored Contributor

I bought the T3 years ago when it was a TSV, what got me was the phrase,"fry drying your hair". I have fine, aging hair and spend a fair amount of time and money trying to keep what I have. I'm still using that same dryer and still have my hair.lol

Respected Contributor

I bought a T3  many years ago. Love it. Always used on low. Bought me a new one today. 

Trusted Contributor

I ordered the T3 when it was a TSV and I have to say this is one of the better purchases I ever made.  My hair really does dry quicker and it is much smoother without using any straightening or smoothing  products.  Glad I decided to buy it.  

Respected Contributor

Re: Blow dryers

[ Edited ]

An inexpensive blow-dryer blows the same hot air as an expensive one. It’s all hype and bs IMO.  Sure a more powerful dryer will dry your hair faster, but It can’t change your hair! 

Trusted Contributor

Well I do know my own hair and I see that it is drying much smoother and straighter. The first time I used it,  I did not use any styling products except a leave in spray conditioner.  I usually have to use heavy duty straightening products and now I am only using a mousse, no straightening products.