Respected Contributor

For those who use this brand or are interested in it .... Bloomeffects website is offering 30% off and a free cleansing jelly on orders over $80

Respected Contributor

35% off now and free tulip nectar and echinacea with purchase over $80

sigh, I really should have waited for all my shopping.  Petco btw is now 20% rebate on rakuten. many others are too.   Hsn and qvc 15%.

Esteemed Contributor

@moonandthestars  Thank you so much for posting! I wanted to try the black tulip moisturizer. I recently got the royal and wow! One of the best I've ever tried!

What do you use?

Respected Contributor

@Harpa   I like the cleansing jelly! I love it. The cleansing cream is nice too but not a standout for me. The dutch dirt mask was pretty good.  I haven't used it for a while, I remember it as being good but a little strong. It's a mask and exfoliant (physical and enzyme) in one. This time I'm going to try the body balm. And looking forward to trying the free royal tulip.  I do want to try more of their products - wish they offered samples.  My skin has been very finicky for a while now so I'm being very conservative with what I try.  Otherwise I'd dive right in.  The tinted lip is nice - can't remember right now which color I had.

What are you going to buy?

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks for your review on the things you've tried, @moonandthestars !

The only thing that I've tried is the Royal Tulip moisturizer. I was intrigued by the flower power! Smiley Happy It is like a gelee, and it is recommended that you use it on moist skin. I just spritz on a toner beforehand.

I love this!  Hope you let us know what you think!

I did take advantage of their sale and will be getting the Black Tulip moisturizer.