Super Contributor

Re: Blonde Hair Turning Darker

On 7/31/2014 bruingirl said:
On 7/31/2014 ID2 said:
On 7/31/2014 jurby said:

the reason your hair has gotten darker is because your hair is now properly hydrated instead of stripped.

Sorry, but in reality your hair is dirty from using WEN that's why its turned darker.

{#emotions_dlg.lol}{#emotions_dlg.lol}{#emotions_dlg.lol}

I actually agree with this, leaves coating on hair and scalp. When I attempt to use this my scalp and neckline gets bumps no matter how much I rinse. I have to go over skin with alcohol, sorry Wenners.

Esteemed Contributor

Happy Wenning!

Get your flu shot...because I didn't.
Regular Contributor

My hair is colored blonde and the blonde is not darker but has more richness and depth to the color as well as increased shine with WEN, especially with SHP.

Pink

Respected Contributor

I believe Jurby nailed it.

Respected Contributor

On 7/31/2014 OldFoogey said:
On 7/31/2014 ID2 said:
On 7/31/2014 jurby said:

the reason your hair has gotten darker is because your hair is now properly hydrated instead of stripped.

Sorry, but in reality your hair is dirty from using WEN that's why its turned darker.

{#emotions_dlg.lol}{#emotions_dlg.lol}{#emotions_dlg.lol}

I actually agree with this, leaves coating on hair and scalp. When I attempt to use this my scalp and neckline gets bumps no matter how much I rinse. I have to go over skin with alcohol, sorry Wenners.

Nothing to be sorry for...you had a bad reaction, it can happen with any product, at any time! I've actually had less problems with buildup since using WEN. Different strokes, and all!

Regular Contributor

My dark blonde hair has also turned darker since using Wen. I also believe this is because it is no longer stripped! I used to have little spikey grays sticking out here and there, and since using Wen, they have markedly diminished! Whoohoo!

Valued Contributor

My hairdresser does not know I use WEN but she did say what ever it is I am using.....to keep using it! Smiley Happy

Occasional Contributor

Thank you all for your responses. I never thought about my hair being more hydrated. That is why it looks darker.

I guess I will stick with my current regime with my CC's since nobody thinks I need to change. I am currently incorporating the TT.

I knew all you wenners would have the correct answer for me.