Honored Contributor

Blond or Burnette????

[ Edited ]

Here is Justin and Hailey.  I like when she has her hair blond.  I am not fond of her brown hair because it does nothing for her complexion.  Is Justin modeling Big & Tall clothes?

Hailey and Justin Bieber 2022 Grammys Red Carpet

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

They ARE NOT an attractive couple in that photo.  Justin needs to return his dad's suit.  Same dour expressions; they look like brother and sister.

Where are the Beautiful People these days?

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

They ARE NOT an attractive couple in that photo.  Justin needs to return his dad's suit.  Same dour expressions; they look like brother and sister.

Where are the Beautiful People these days?

We're at home watching that mess.

Honored Contributor

I don't get it.  The look...the slumping...everything about it.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

Boy he looks ridiculous. Know he's trying to make a statement but what I can't even imagine and she doesn't look good or happy.  The hair is not a good color for her.  What if she trips on that dress - which I would do for sure - it looks like it would pull her dress down and then ooops!  Wardrobe malfunction!

Respected Contributor

When I read the title "blonde or brunette (I think that's the intent), I thought this thread was about Sean Killinger. 

Respected Contributor

I think the pink beanie is an especially nice accessary for the well tailored suit.

Esteemed Contributor

What's with the Frankenstein boots?

Trusted Contributor
Respected Contributor

If I were under 30 years old, and had a $300 million fortune, a successful career, a pretty wife, and more fame than I knew what to do with, I guess I would wear whatever I wanted to wear and not worry about it, either.