Regular Contributor

Now they work with L’Oréal, who owns them!!!!  

Esteemed Contributor

@SeaMaidenwrote:

She drives me nuts.

@SeaMaiden ..... She drives me nuts too .... earlier today she was on with Kerstin L ... the two of them together was not a good pairing.... OMG WHAT A TRAIN WRECK!!!!!!

Respected Contributor

@Mom2Dogswrote:

The 'blond' seems robotic probably because she has been on a zillion times today, saying the same thing, over and over

@Mom2Dogs No, she is always that way. 

Trusted Contributor

Re: Blond IT Vendor

[ Edited ]

@SeaMaiden

I know what ya mean...many drive me crazy.

The way you posted it made me lol

My son went to Heaven 4/15/2018
I love and miss him so very much. God Bless you my dear Nicky
Honored Contributor

Re: Blond IT Vendor

[ Edited ]

Her eyebrows have a very high arch and always look like she's surprised to me.

Trusted Contributor

@giovawrote:

me too, it's like she has memorized all what she needs to say and can't say it fast enough.

@giova  I think you mean Desire from It!.Omgosh she starts slow and then begins whooping it up faster and faster with always the same old lines - hard to take...yes I switch to a diff channel then!

The 2 reps for It that I see so much (Desire and the dark brunette, older long brown hair, not the really tall gal)... both say a few words just as Jamie says a lot in the shows told maybe they are simply are bff's..and it rubbed off? it even sounds like Jamie herself when the brunette says "right?". Thought they were sisters a long time ago due to that lol. But Desire does it  as well.

Just a tad bit odd that both do it.

Kinda getting tired of seeing sooo much "it" as much as I really LOVE their things...and these kits would sell if they could be slightly customized!!! HELOOOO It! hope you hear us.

My son went to Heaven 4/15/2018
I love and miss him so very much. God Bless you my dear Nicky
Respected Contributor

I agree with OP. She gets excited and starts talking faster and faster and the voice kind of goes up.  She must have taken presentation lessons from Jamie lol.  Sadly, she's not the only one on there that's like it.  There are several hosts and vendors that have the same annoying habit.

Honored Contributor

She is adorable but she talks way to fast.  

Honored Contributor

The blonde IT rep's before and after pictures are impressive.  She has a lot of dark circles and imperfections going on.  The IT really goes a great job in hiding any imperfections and giving her a perfect looking complexion - in the pictures and in person.  I do remember her as a makeup model for QVC before she came aboard with IT.  I also think she has a very cute hairstyle.   

Honored Contributor

@scatcatwrote:

@shaggygirlwrote:

In case you didn't know......they work with plastic surgeons (sigh).

And why is this a selling point?

Does anyone out there ask - “I wonder what a plastic surgeon thinks of this eye shadow”

@scatcat  I can’t imagine a plastic surgeon consulting on most products that don’t have his/her name on it. They wouldn’t have much control of ingredients and the liability is scary.