Honored Contributor

She drives me nuts.

Honored Contributor

Either use the "mute" button or...you know the rest!

Respected Contributor

I love her enthusiasm!!  She definitely is a good rep for the company.  You can tell she is sincere and likes her job.

Esteemed Contributor

@SeaMaidenwrote:

She drives me nuts.

Since I haven't caught this person's act, maybe you could tell us WHY she drives you nuts.

Honored Contributor

@x Hedgewrote:

@SeaMaidenwrote:

She drives me nuts.

Since I haven't caught this person's act, maybe you could tell us WHY she drives you nuts.

@x Hedge   She talks too fast....and there is no sincerity her voice at all...as if she is robotic.....(all of the IT vendors they hire seem like Stepfird  Wives)

Of course I  can change the channel or hit mute  when the It show comes on...and I do.  But it woukd be nice if the vendors  working for IT were not so  versed and repetitive with their spiel and the show enjoyable.

Esteemed Contributor

In case you didn't know......they work with plastic surgeons (sigh).

Respected Contributor

LOL Shaggygirl!

Regular Contributor

me too, it's like she has memorized all what she needs to say and can't say it fast enough.

Valued Contributor

Apparently, we all need plastic surgery!!!!  Love the brand, but I agree -- hate the talking points.  Thats why we loved Lisa Robertson, she was talking to us as friends, not checking off the talking point boxes.  

Respected Contributor

@shaggygirlwrote:

In case you didn't know......they work with plastic surgeons (sigh).

And why is this a selling point?

Does anyone out there ask - “I wonder what a plastic surgeon thinks of this eye shadow”