Honored Contributor

Bliss cosmetics find. ( closeout?)

I was shopping at Big  Lots today and they had a good  amount of Bliss cosmetics for a steal....lipsticks, foundations, concealer and mascaras.  Just thought I would mention if this interests you and you have a big lots nearby.  I live in the  suburbs of Seattle, WA. 

Super Contributor

Re: Bliss cosmetics find. ( closeout?)

I wonder what the packaging looked like... Bliss has undergone a revamp since being phased out of Sephora (after making Sephora, Sephora -- might I add circa 1999). They tried Kohl's a few years ago I belive but the line completely rebranded and is now at Target. I tihnk the masks are good but haven't reid anything else. I see this transition as 'fall from grace gone good'. Sephora as a retailer is vile when it comes to numbers and brands struggle to mee their demands. (allegedly)

Honored Contributor

Re: Bliss cosmetics find. ( closeout?)

@IntoSkincare wrote:

I wonder what the packaging looked like... Bliss has undergone a revamp since being phased out of Sephora (after making Sephora, Sephora -- might I add circa 1999). They tried Kohl's a few years ago I belive but the line completely rebranded and is now at Target. I tihnk the masks are good but haven't reid anything else. I see this transition as 'fall from grace gone good'. Sephora as a retailer is vile when it comes to numbers and brands struggle to mee their demands. (allegedly)

@IntoSkincare  It was a turquoise shade packaging