Respected Contributor

Bliss brand skin care?

[ Edited ]

Does anyone use or have used Bliss products for skin care from Kohls? Or from their website.   And do you like them? I read they are mostly natural products.

Contributor

I love Bliss Body Butter. I like many of their fragrances as they are more herbal than floral. I am currently using my favorite - Lemon & sage body butter. And I'm using the Bliss blood orange and white pepper (I think that's what it's called) shower gel. Bliss products used to be much more expensive. I would compare the consistency of fhe body butter to Korres brand (also natural) - medium thickness and absorbs well.

Valued Contributor

Re: Bliss brand skin care?

[ Edited ]

My friend gifted me the Bliss Peel pads and they are Fantastic.  I can't believe they don't get more attention. 

I would give them the highest recommendation.  Even after the first use overnight, you will feel smoother, firmer results and it continues to get better. I think my pores are smaller with continued use also.  My teen acne scars have even diminished. 

When I start to get low on a box, I cut them in half and put half back in the foil packet for night two. They are pretty saturated.  When I use the Bliss peel pads I don't use anything else until I put my moisturiser and foundation on the next morning.  My products seem to go on smoother also.  I use them for about a week and then take a break and go back to them.  I use them on my neck also. 

Has anyone else tried them?  I don't know if Kohl's still carries them but they can be found elsewhere on line.  Last box I got from Kohls on line and used my 30 percent off which was the cherry on top. 

Respected Contributor

i guess no one else is interested lol.  i looked at the Bliss site and the reviews are great!

Valued Contributor

Flowerbear, 

They just haven't discovered Bliss products yet. Many good things are heard about through word of mouth.

I have never seen advertising for the brand other than a magazine ad or two. 

Some of their products are pricey but the peel is worth the price.  My skin looks like I've had a spa facial in the morning after I shower the peel product off.  I've even had comments on how good my skin looks by friends.

I will be looking for the body butter, thanks for your post.

Honored Contributor

I came across several Bliss products today at WM.  I did a double take since I thought this brand was more in the Sephora level rather than WM.  I looked for Bliss products on the Sephora website and it's no longer sold there.  I bought a jar of Vit C Tri-Peptide.  Think I probably made a mistake tho.  I've always read that Vit C is so unstable and light sensitive.  This is in a jar with a wide mouth lid.  Probably should have gotten the serum instead??

Bright Idea Face Moisturizer

Regular Contributor

I second the bliss peel pads. 

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Thanks to all the good reviews here on the peel pads, i bought a pack of 15 on ebay, great price !! Do you use them daily, I prefer to use them once a week as a weekly peel. 

Regular Contributor

Bliss lemon & sage body butter is fab!!

Honored Contributor

Just looked and ULTA sells Bliss on their website.  Have quite a few products.  In case anyone wants to check it out there or has an ULTA near them.