Honored Contributor

I read that this is a nearly perfect dupe for the Glossier Milky Jelly Cleanser (which I've never used).  I've used the Bliss cleanser twice.  It took off my eye makeup better than my Tatcha CAMELLIA CLEANSING OIL (for normal to dry skin).  Does it leave my face tight feeling?  A tiny bit.  The Tatcha oil did as well but very little.  My face doesn't feel "striped" as it would if using soap or a myriad of other products I've used over the years.  Unless I see/feel a negative difference later on, I'll repurchase it.  My face looked and felt perfectly clean but I still did a double cleanse.  Followed it up with Tatcha Rice Wash.  $48/5.1 oz for Tatcha Cleansing Oil.  $10/6.4 oz for Bliss Makeup Melt.

Does anyone else use the Bliss Makeup Melt?

Honored Contributor

Re: Bliss Makeup Melt

[ Edited ]

Wow, that’s a terrific price!  I use Banilla Co Clean It Zero. It’s about double the price for the same amount.  I’ve been very happy with it but will see if I can find the Bliss product and give it a whirl.  Thanks for sharing. 

Trusted Contributor

@monicakm , is it an oil cleanser or a gel that morphs into an oil when smoothed on the skin?  The price is right for sure.

Honored Contributor

I have never tried either of those products.  I have been using and really loving the Sephora Collection Melting Make-Up balm.  It is $10.00 for a 4.22 oz jar and is considered a clean product. 

I was never a double cleanser before but this melts most of my make-up away and then I follow up with Garnier Smoothing Milk Face Wash and that combo has really, really worked well for my skin.  No breakouts which I was sure I'd get with a cleansing balm (LOL) and the Garnier product feels good and smells divine.

I may have to look into the Bliss product though because that is an awesome price.  I've also been on the hunt for the Ponds Balm, not the cold cream, as I have read good reviews for it but I cannot find it anywhere.     

Valued Contributor

@monicakm 

hI that is a great price . i never tried that price . Many years ago when I worked in the NYC I did go to the BLISS SPA  when it was first started by Marcia Klingore . I think that was early -mid 90s . I currently use Inkey List Oat Cleansing Balm . $9.99 for 5 oz. Always great to find affordable products . have  great day 

Honored Contributor

I have been using Dr. Young's Camellia Cleansing Oil which I understand is a dupe for Tatcha's although I have never used Tatcha to compare.   However, Amazon no longer carries it and I recently had to buy it from South Korea, so this might be an option.  I have tried several other oil cleansers that were recommended to me and just didn't like them as well as the Dr. Young's though.  

Honored Contributor

I should also mention that i am currently usng a Bliss Hydrating Camellia Oil that I add a drop of to my morning moisturizer.  It's very light and has no silicones.  I also have, but haven't tried yet, an enzyme peel from them.  I just happened to pick them up during my last virtual visit to Ulta.

Honored Contributor

I don't think it morphs into an  oil as you rub it in.  It's a "jelly" or gel product.  I'll use it again tonight.  I think I really like it but I've only used it twice so I'm still in discovery mode.  I bought two other of their products a couple of months ago.  The Drench and Quench Water Cream...Tatcha Water Cream it is NOT, but, I think it will be good enough.  Night cream is the most important and I did repurchase the Tatcha Night Cream.  And I also purchased their Bright Idea Vitamin C MoisturizerVitamin C + Tri-Peptide Collagen Protecting & Brightening Moisturizer.  Mostly using that on the back of my hands and neck after I apply The Ordinary actives.