Respected Contributor
On 8/5/2014 14Victoria said: I used to be a dental hygienist and I'm in the military-I guess I've seen a lot worse so feet don't bother me. What I am curious about is if the thing works so great (I have it and love it) then how does the lady from the company always seem to have so much to take off? Heck she must walk barefoot on cement for miles hahaha

LOL! I always wonder about that, too.

Honored Contributor

Ladies, It's the Emjoi. I caved when it was on 2 easy pays and have the old color of a very light lilac (now they have bright colors = yuk!). You do get tired of the vendor & host using it on their feet. Okay, we get it! Stop! Stop! You are grossing us out.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

At least nobody has demonstrated the ""bikini function"" of the NoNo.......yet.............

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Esteemed Contributor

Maybe a "before and after" photo of feet would suffice? I don't doubt that it works, but I can't watch that. Yuck. The skin scrapings on the purple towel . . .

Cogito ergo sum
Super Contributor

I hate feet also. Where I work some people wear flip flop sandals and it grosses me out. I dont care how pretty you think your feet are- I dont want to see them at work. Yuck!

Super Contributor
On 8/6/2014 Sweetbay magnolia said:

Maybe a "before and after" photo of feet would suffice? I don't doubt that it works, but I can't watch that. Yuck. The skin scrapings on the purple towel . . .

Feet don't bother me but the purple towel did. Gross!
Respected Contributor

The demonstrations for Emojii are awful, but the product is quite good. I am glad I own especially during the summer.

Occasional Contributor

Seems to me you have two choices: crusty feet OR beautifully clean Emjoi feet. NO pain; no strain. Try it instead of fussing about it. I use mine about twice a week and love the results.

Super Contributor
On 8/5/2014 14Victoria said: I used to be a dental hygienist and I'm in the military-I guess I've seen a lot worse so feet don't bother me. What I am curious about is if the thing works so great (I have it and love it) then how does the lady from the company always seem to have so much to take off? Heck she must walk barefoot on cement for miles hahaha

I'm an RDH and I know we could write a book on things found in the mouth. Nothing shocks us anymore....although I'd rather the mouth than feet.

Super Contributor
On 8/6/2014 culebra said:

The demonstrations for Emojii are awful, but the product is quite good. I am glad I own especially during the summer.

Agreed! One of the best things I ever bought from QVC.