Respected Contributor

Does anybody remember Breck??? I knew women who applied for their scholarships-and they had to submit head shots and have beautiful hair! You sure couldn't do that these days!

Poodlepet2

Trusted Contributor

@just bee wrote:

Blast from the Past

Blast from the Past

Ahhhh, loved flex, nothing smelled better!!

Take time every day to enjoy where you are without a need to fix it
Honored Contributor

@Karie2022 wrote:

@just bee wrote:

Blast from the Past

Blast from the Past

Ahhhh, loved flex, nothing smelled better!!

@Karie2022

I have, squirreled away in my closet, a bottle of Love's Rain scent and (maybe) the last bottle of Flex conditioner on the planet.  I found it years ago on drugstore.com and had to scoop it up just so I could experience that fragrance again.

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Honored Contributor

@Poodlepet2 wrote:

Does anybody remember Breck??? I knew women who applied for their scholarships-and they had to submit head shots and have beautiful hair! You sure couldn't do that these days!

Poodlepet2

@Poodlepet2

But of course!

Breck Girl

Look familiar?

Breck Girl

Check out the small print.  That's a young Kim Basinger -- winner of Breck's national hairstyling contest.

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Super Contributor

@just bee wrote:

Blast from the Past

Avon's Unforgettable Cream Sachet

Yes -- it's unforgettable because I think I still have one of these jars tucked away in a drawer!

@just bee wrote:

Blast from the Past

Avon's Unforgettable Cream Sachet

Yes -- it's unforgettable because I think I still have one of these jars tucked away in a drawer!

Oh how I loved those Avon Cream Sachets.  My favorite of all was the Somewhere Cream Sachet.  I got a compliment everytime I put it on (which was everday!) lol    It was my signature scent .  I was so upset when they discontinued it.  

Thanks for posting this just bee or I would never have thought of the cream sachets by Avon.

Respected Contributor

Calgon- Ancient Chinese Secret !!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mzixL7Ef-bI

Regular Contributor

Mine is abra curl dabra.  It was a curling iron from 1980 with retractable teeth.  It was the best curling iron I ever used.  It would only last 6 months but so worth buying 2 a year.  Gave my thick heavy hair the lift it needs at the crown.  Best beauty item I have ever used and I really wish someone would make again. LOL

Super Contributor

just bee, 

I was just thinking about these solid perfumes from Coty. I loved them. My grandmother bought me all of them at Star Store.

I would love to have them again. The scent lasted a long time & you could mix them up or use them alone.

I have Loves Soft Rain & Baby Soft.

So many products I used. Loved Lemon Up. I had the Faberge Wheat & Honey.

What a trip down memory lane.

Thanks to all.

Path

Super Contributor

Avon still has Sweet Honesty & it smells the same.

Respected Contributor

Did Vidal Sassoon goout of business?  I can not find any of their shampoos anyplace. i know they brought back the iconic Cherry Almond shampoo/conditioner.  Their website is noplace to be found.