Honored Contributor

Blast from the Past

Blast from the Past

Blast from the Past

Blast from the Past

Blast from the Past

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Respected Contributor
Honored Contributor

Re: Blast from the past

[ Edited ]

Blast from the Past

I had this one:

Blast from the Past

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Valued Contributor

HI what a great post . there are so many Some of my favorites would be Farrah Fawcett shampoo and conditioner , probably one of the best smelling shampoos ever. Body on Tap shampoo in the beer bottle . Ultima II makeup especially the Nakeds line  . As far as fragrances Ciarra , Norell , Ambush , Halston and Lauren in the long red bottle . Bonne Bell Ten O Six , I also remember Clinique made a foundation for oily skin called Pore Minmizer foundation it was actually like a water that you shook and appled with a cotton ball ( no fancy brushes or sponges ) Your skin looked like glass . I remember co-workers who didnt even have oily skin because your skin just looked beautiful . Looking forward to hearing everyones faves

Honored Contributor

Blast from the Past

Honored Contributor

Blast from the Past

Honored Contributor

Blast from the Past

Honored Contributor

Blast from the Past

Honored Contributor

Blast from the Past

Honored Contributor

Blast from the Past