Honored Contributor

Anyone here wear it?  Love it?  Hate it? Smiley Sad  I remember getting a sample of it and I think I liked it.  It's been too long.

Esteemed Contributor

I used to wear it and love it. Found it kind of s e x y. But my body chemistry has changed and I cannot tolerate it anymore. Now I just find it heavy and over powering.

These days I'm resigned to trying on perfume/scent in person and waiting to see if I can tolerate it, before I spend the $. My last ordering mistake was Pacifica and it wasn't expensive, it was just a waste & I loathe wasting money/food/anything.

"What we practice daily is what we build a life on. Practice peace, love & kindness."
Honored Contributor

I remember sampling and liking it but never wore it.  I thought the name was foreboding and creepy. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Thank you @kate2357 

If I don't love it, it's going back to Sephora.

I got it for 20% off during their fragrance sale.

I want to buy Tobacco Vanille by Tom Ford but

it's just too spendy this time of year.  $132 WITH 

the 20% off.

Honored Contributor

@monicakm wrote:

Thank you @kate2357 

If I don't love it, it's going back to Sephora.

I got it for 20% off during their fragrance sale.

I want to buy Tobacco Vanille by Tom Ford but

it's just too spendy this time of year.  $132 WITH 

the 20% off.

@monicakm     If you are going for Tom Ford.....be sure and get a sample of the "cherry one"..........(I am hooked!).

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Black Opium Perfume

[ Edited ]

@monicakm 

Hope you like it. I'm still in search of my new scent. I was thinking something rose, then I was thinking citrus, like grapefruit or orange. LOL. I have no idea what, if anything I will end up with. I will wait until after the holidays and do an in-person search.

Edited to add: After spending the morning baking cookies and being told by my husband I smell good, I'm thinking my scent should be comprised of butter, cinnamon and sugar. LOL.

"What we practice daily is what we build a life on. Practice peace, love & kindness."
Honored Contributor

@Desertdi 

I'll go look at it!  If it sounds like something I like I'll probably just start with the travel size.  Thanks!

Honored Contributor

@kate2357 

A contemporary twist of innovation, Kayali Citrus | 08 subverts olfactory expectations. Sparkling citrus notes of Italian Bergamot and Pink Grapefruit mingle with Rhubarb, Blackcurrant and Pink Pepper.

Immaculate floral chords of Rose Centifolia and Rose Damascena from Bulgaria lie at its heart. A lingering veil of Musk, Tonka and mystical Oakmoss ground the hypnotic scent in nature.

Fragrance Family: Floral Citrus
Scent Type: Fresh, Flirty, Chic
Key Notes: Bergamot, Pink Grapefruit, Rose Centifolia, Musk, Oakmoss

Screenshot 2021-12-18 142601.jpg

Honored Contributor

@Desertdi 

Sephora is sold out of the travel size ($75!) and the 1oz is $216.  Out of my comfort zone Smiley Surprised  But it sounds nice.

Esteemed Contributor

@monicakm 

Next time I'm at Sephora I will check this out. Thanks for idea.