Valued Contributor

Re: Black Friday Week Purchases

Mostly electronics for me, some Bose SoundLink Micro speakers, echo dots and Bose wireless earbuds. And one MZ Wallace bag for me, on sale Smiley Happy
Valued Contributor

I forgot, found some packs of six small L’Occitane hand lotions at TJ Maxx, some for me, one for my mom and some for the gals at work.
Esteemed Contributor

I got some Sydney Grace eyeshadow singles, a Milani eyeshadow palette and this Dose of Colors eyeshadow palette:

Image result for dose of colors snow angels palette

"Heartburn Can Cause Cancer" -- www.ecan.org
Honored Contributor

A big thumbs up for WnW dupe for Nars O. The Pearlescent Pink has more pigment and less glitter than Nars. It's a winner! $3

download (1).jpg

Also got this new hydrating spray by Dickinson's. Has really super-fine mist in an aerosol can. I use this as a multitasker...hydration, primer, setting...works wonderfully and gives my skin a very nice glow.  $8 at CVS

"Dickinson's Enhanced Witch Hazel Hydrating Facial Mist with Rosewater soothes & moisturizes skin.  Gentle, multi-benefit mist enhanced with Hyaluronic Acid & Vitamin E refines pores, sets makeup and refreshes skin."

10331400264_3.jpg

Respected Contributor

I purchased some Pacha soaps, since it had a black friday 20% off and free shipping. I love their Almond and Goat Milk soap.  Each soap doesn't last very long, that is why I don't purchase it regularly.  But for 20% off and free shipping, it is a good price.

I also purchased some K-Beauty prodcuts from Soko Glam because of their 20% off Black Friday sale.  I always wanted to try the Cosrx brand for my acne prone skin. But everything they had at Ulta was sold out. So, I ordered them from Soko Glam.  We'll see how they work when I receive them.

And I bought some Philosophy Hand Lotions and Shower Gels for gifts.