Honored Contributor

I purchased a Zum kit in a holiday scent soap and lip balm for a friend, eye shadow palette for my hair stylist, holiday evergreen rooom spray by Zum made with essential oils for myself.  Philosophy body wash in Snowlace for lady that cleans the building.  That's it for me.  How about you?  Cat Happy 

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

Re: Black Friday Week Purchases

What a kind and thoughtful gesture....glad you got something for yourself!

Super Contributor

Picked up some Kneipp bubble baths and holiday gift sets at SkinStore (additional 30% off w/ code GIFT30). Clark's Botanicals has 30% off site wide so I'm contemplating another Retinol Rescue. Got some lip balms from Aillea, too because clean beauty is rarely at 20% off. I thought the offers this year are impressive.

Trusted Contributor

I've been bad....   Purchased Osea's Advanced Protective Cream, White Algea mask and a travel sized Ocean Cleansing Milk. Also purchased Tom Ford Cream Eyeshadow in Opale. I thought this would be too irridicent or glittery for 63+ eyes but it is actually very beautiful on. It adds a glow and seems to open the eyes up with light. Now to see how it wears. I also ordered some soaps and a kit from Beekman 1802 and Silly Goats. Of the body lotions, Silly Goats is much better IMHO. The lotion is thicker and moisturizes better than Beekman. Beekman has goat milk listed way down the ingredients list whereas Silly Goats is organic and uses 25% goats milk. Beekman also uses silicones in their products. I plan to buy some Silly Goat soaps next.I also ordered Kat Von D's Shade & Light Eye Contour Palette after reading a rave review. I love matte neutrals which is what this palette is. It also had a huge amount of positive reviews on Sephora.

QVC lost a lot of my posts too!
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I haven't made any black Friday beauty purchases but I did buy a Clinique mini lipstick and matching gloss duo and gave my mom the lipstick as part of her birthday present. My U.S. relatives were visiting me over the long holiday weekend to get away from cooking anything as it's just a normal week and weekend in Canada.

I have bought some beauty and skin care Christmas gifts for my daughter the past couple of weeks including skin care from the Australian brand Sukin from Winners and a Pixi palette on sale from Shoppers Drug Mart.

Edited to add that Shoppers Drug Mart in Canada put a lot of the Clarisonic brush heads on sale just for cyber Monday so I bought my daughter the foundation brush head as she has a Clarisonic Mia 2. I already have the foundation brush head as well as my own Mia 2 so I know what to expect from the foundation brush and I think my daughter will like it. The brush heads are on sale online and in store so I picked one up in store.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Purchased at Lancôme website the Ombré Hypnose Stilo eyeshadow crayon in Cuivre color, a Tonique Radiance & redeemed points for the Ombré Hypnose crayon in Monogold color for myself.

At an ELF store bought a black makeup bag with a box of 4 ELF brushes for future DIL. 

AD36261C-D4B0-48AB-AAD1-4521AC45FC1C.jpeg

10537CC1-4362-40E1-8546-E19FDD5EFA65.jpeg

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Respected Contributor

I guess Perricone's Black Friday deals were extended to Cyber Monday?  Well, their email got me to look and I caved on the Brightening Moisturizer with SPF30 ($25) and the Shower Mask ($20).

Regular Contributor

Didn't get out on Black Friday but for Cyber Week, I ordered some Kenra hair products, Smashbox lipsticks in a set and a neat little lip balm thing for the granddaughter and the cost of everything was under $36. 

Honored Contributor

Picked up 2 gifts for GFs from Ulta — The Body Shop mesh bag filled with three travel/sampler sized Almond Milk & Honey skin care items.

942B59D0-E8B0-460C-9A5C-D549935514DC.jpeg

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Esteemed Contributor

I bought some shark vacuum cleaners and somethings from L'occitane.