Honored Contributor

Black Friday Deal! TATCHA Kissu Hydrating Leave-on Lip Mask,Tinted & Original Duo

I have the original no color duo on A/D. Cancelled the November shipment and ordered this new Black Friday duo. Interested to try the new tinted one 😎

$38

A459657
TATCHA Kissu Hydrating Leave-on Lip Mask,Tinted & Original Duo

Exclusive to QVC through 03/01/22

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Re: Black Friday Deal! TATCHA Kissu Hydrating Leave-on Lip Mask,Tinted & Original Duo

@Chi-town girl It is an excellent deal.  I tried the new one at Sephora and it is such a nice color.  Just gives the lips a nice flush of color.  I couldn't pass this great deal up.Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Re: Black Friday Deal! TATCHA Kissu Hydrating Leave-on Lip Mask,Tinted & Original Duo

@Pecky wrote:

@Chi-town girl It is an excellent deal.  I tried the new one at Sephora and it is such a nice color.  Just gives the lips a nice flush of color.  I couldn't pass this great deal up.Smiley Happy

@Pecky - thank you for the review! I ordered it too. I just recd the new Skinn Lip 6X Balm trio from HSN. The tinted lippies are nice for day

Really happy with the treatment lippies I have in rotation. Pushed out my Lancer lip plumper A/D since I'm going to use the Skinn DWP lip plumper that I recently purchased. Will post review soon.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Regular Contributor

OMG just purchased such a great deal. Been eyeing the pretty red....thanks someone else mentioned it, glad I saw it. Thanks for posting.....

Honored Contributor

Another good looking Tatcha Black Friday kit  $85

A398951
TATCHA Flawless Skin Kit with Liquid Silk Canvas, Silk Powder, Kissu

Exclusive to QVC through 03/01/22

Honored Contributor

Darn, I wish they offered two of  the red color.  I love mine and use it every.single.day.

Esteemed Contributor

GOT THE DUO TOO!

WHAT A GREAT DEAL!

WOULD HAVE LIKED 2 OF THE RED AS WELL, BUT HAPPY NONE THE LESS.

THE 3 LIPSTICKS THAT ARE WAITLISTED WAS A FANTASTIC DEAL AT $39.

A $120 VALUE.  I HAVE THE SET, AND IT IS GREAT!

HOPING EVERYONE IS HAVING A HAPPY HUMP DAY!!!!!

Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl   I like the mask at night before I go to bed.  Just got the duo and tried the tinted lip mask.  What a pretty color.  It's very sheer but just enougj.  Thanks for letting me know about this special.  

Honored Contributor

@nyc1 wrote:

@Chi-town girl   I like the mask at night before I go to bed.  Just got the duo and tried the tinted lip mask.  What a pretty color.  It's very sheer but just enougj.  Thanks for letting me know about this special.  

@nyc1 - good to see you! My order just arrived a couple of days ago. It was a good buy - glad you like it!

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@nyc1 wrote:

@nyc1 - good to see you! My order just arrived a couple of days ago. It was a good buy - glad you like it!

@Chi-town girl  thank you.  Always gravitate to your posts and thankful for the wonderful wealth of information that you provide.