Honored Contributor

@pupwhipped wrote:

@JudyL, here's the way I look at it...and I'm strictly speaking for myself. I'm getting older and probably should haul ass while I can when it comes to shopping.....and I'm doing just that. LOL!!! 

@pupwhipped - OMG!  I love this!  This will be my new attitude too!  HAHA

Honored Contributor

@JudyL wrote:

@pupwhipped - thank you for getting those images and thank you for the birthday wishes!  I did kinda buy a lot but won't it be fun when it all arrives?  Still trying to find the new ELF Halo Glow product but its sold out everywhere I've looked so I'll just wait until it comes back in stock on their website.  It's not like I need any more makeup right now anyway.

@JudyL   Have you tried Walgreens, Target, Walmart and Ulta...the usual suspects?

Honored Contributor

@JudyL  - Happy belated and hope to hear a review when you've had a chance to use it all.

Honored Contributor

@JudyL 

Sometimes sites block the ability to copy/paste their images.  To get around that (it's more trouble) you need to c/p the entire webpage into a photo editing app/program-crop the section you want-paste it into the editing program and save.  Another method (for Windows) is to do the following key strokes...Windows-Shift-S.  Crop the part you want to save.  

Honored Contributor

@monicakm wrote:

@JudyL 

Sometimes sites block the ability to copy/paste their images.  To get around that (it's more trouble) you need to c/p the entire webpage into a photo editing app/program-crop the section you want-paste it into the editing program and save.  Another method (for Windows) is to do the following key strokes...Windows-Shift-S.  Crop the part you want to save.  

@monicakm - oh thats way above me.  I can't copy/paste the image easily it doesn't get done.  LOL

Honored Contributor

@JudyL 

Did  you buy the LG blush?  I was interested in possibly buying one but I've run out of room for anything else.  My 3 tier makeup cart is at capacity Smiley Surprised

Honored Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@JudyL wrote:

@pupwhipped - thank you for getting those images and thank you for the birthday wishes!  I did kinda buy a lot but won't it be fun when it all arrives?  Still trying to find the new ELF Halo Glow product but its sold out everywhere I've looked so I'll just wait until it comes back in stock on their website.  It's not like I need any more makeup right now anyway.

@JudyL   Have you tried Walgreens, Target, Walmart and Ulta...the usual suspects?

@Shanus - Ulta doesn't have it yet, not even online.  Target has it but out of my shade and for some reason said delivery in my area was unavailable.  Haven't tried Walmart but I don't shop there so wouldn't order just one item anyway.  Don't usually shop at Target either but could maybe find a few things there I could add to my order.  Anyway, it's not a big deal.  It'll come back in stock eventually and I'll get it then.

Honored Contributor

@monicakm wrote:

@JudyL 

Did  you buy the LG blush?  I was interested in possibly buying one but I've run out of room for anything else.  My 3 tier makeup cart is at capacity Smiley Surprised

@monicakm - yes bought both shades of the blush shown in the pic.  I've run out of room too but will figure something out if I like them.