Honored Contributor

Ok, so I've done just a tad of birthday beauty shopping.  Well maybe not "just a tad."  LOL

Here's my haul:

TARTE - Breezy Cream Cheek Duo and Brush in Pink Sands blush and Seychelles bronzer; Maneater Blush and Glo in Peachy Pink; Tarte tubing mascara; Eye smoothie cream shadow in Rosy Copper; and Maracuja Juicy Lip Balm in Raspberry.

Laura Geller - Just Swipe cream eyeshadow in Shell and Cocoa; Serum Blush Tint in Poppy Peach and Practical Pink.

ELF - No Budge Shadow Stick in Blue Steel, Copper something, Pearl (?), and Gold - not remembering the actual names of them; Bite Sized Face Duo in Spiced Apple - I had this and don't know what happened to it so bought another; and Holy Hydration Sleeping Mask.  Also another one that I had but don't know what happened to it.  I didn't use it as a sleeping mask though.  Kept it on for about 10-15 minutes and then rinsed off.  Will probably find it now that I've ordered another one. 

Wasn't planning on such a haul but I got birthday emails from TARTE and LG for a discount and well, I couldn't be rude and not accept their very thoughtful gift!  HAHA

Honored Contributor

This is the Tarte blush/bronzer

Honored Contributor

This is the Tarte Maneater Blush and Glo but not sure this is the color I chose

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

This is the cream shadow in Rosy Copper

Honored Contributor

This pic looks really dark - ordered the shell and cocoa.  The reviews and other pics didn't say those 2 colors were as dark as pictured.

Honored Contributor

@JudyL 

That's beautiful!  Thanks for the photo Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I can't seem to get the LG blush tint images to copy and paste.  The rest I won't do cuz its just too much.  LOL

Respected Contributor

Here ya go, @JudyL, on the Laura Geller blush tint...smaller images as I couldn't get the bigger ones to copy/paste either. Very pretty. 

Serum Blush Cheek TintSerum Blush Cheek Tint

I love a good birthday haul and I think you got one. HA! Happy Belated Birthday to YOU!!!!!  🎂💄😄

Honored Contributor

@pupwhipped - thank you for getting those images and thank you for the birthday wishes!  I did kinda buy a lot but won't it be fun when it all arrives?  Still trying to find the new ELF Halo Glow product but its sold out everywhere I've looked so I'll just wait until it comes back in stock on their website.  It's not like I need any more makeup right now anyway.

Respected Contributor

@JudyL, here's the way I look at it...and I'm strictly speaking for myself. I'm getting older and probably should haul ass while I can when it comes to shopping.....and I'm doing just that. LOL!!!