Super Contributor

Anyone tried Biolage's ColorLast or VolumeBloom shampoo & conditioner?  If so, what are your thoughts?  Did they provide body, volume or help your color to last and not fade or dry out?

Also is there a good Biolage "Shaping Spray"?  Light hold and a strong hold hairspray, aersol preferred.  Thanks for your help!

Respected Contributor

Re: Biolage Hair Care

[ Edited ]

They seem to have good reviews. i was going to get the volumebloom during the beautybrands sale but never got to it but they still have some liters at 14.99  and I think these are included. www.beautybrands.com  I have heard the amplify version is better but the volumebloom smells good.  I have the keratindose  which is good but truthfully I like other keratin shampoos better.  I am still tempted to get the volume bloom or the repairinside.  I believe jcpenny.com has them in a shampoo and conditioner set at a discounted cost at the jcpenney salon and online.  I so want to try this but I have  billion liters of shampoo I do not need lol  but if i end up buying  ill post a review

Respected Contributor

Redken body full has a mouse that really does thicken your hair. Ulta should have it. 

Respected Contributor

I have tried many different brands of shampoo and cleansing conditioners but I always go back to ColorLast by Biolage.  I use the conditioner as well.  No problems with color fading or dryness.  It doesn't make my hair limp or flat.  Provides body but not a true volumizing product.  My hair loves it.

Super Contributor

Is Biolage's Root Spray for volume any good?