Valued Contributor

Binge watching makeup artists - new favorite

I don't know why I haven't stumbled upon this sooner, but I recently discovered Lisa Eldridge's website and totally binge watched her tutorials for hours (in my defense I was recovering from a procedure and really couldn't do much else). Anyway, her makeup technique is just gorgeous and I love that she has a fair amount of tutorials for mature skin. its nice to see a rock star makeup artist share so much info.
Trusted Contributor

Re: Binge watching makeup artists - new favorite

Lisa Eldridge is a delight to watch. With all of the poorly produced amateur videos out there, it is refreshihng and educational to have a real pro share her techniques and tips. I highly recommend her series of foundation videos to everyone.

Respected Contributor

I will look her up.  Sometimes I see a product and want to watch videos about it and those silly girls that usually do the videos drive me crazy.  I usually cannot watch them with their silly chattering on and wasting time.

Respected Contributor

She's been a favorite of mine for sometime. A total professional and easy to listen to. She has great tips and reviews of what she is using.

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield